Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 360 and PS3?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Spike

Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 360 and PS3?

Post by Spike »

http://www.destructoid.com/it-s-mahvel- ... 7481.phtml

Here's the Article:
3 hour ago - 6:30 PM on 10.13.2008

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE! ESRB confirms Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for Xbox 360 and PS3 screenshot

Oh ESRB, will you ever learn?

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has received a rating for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the ESRB's Web site like so many unannounced games before it.

Additionally, the game has shown up on PartnerNet, further adding to the legitimacy of this whole ordeal for the skeptics out there.

I don't think it even needs to be said how exciting this news is for us. Fans of MvC2 have been begging for the game to be released as a downloadable title since LIVE Arcade was created, and that dream is finally going to become a reality.

WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT!?

[Via power-glove's Cblog]

Dasher

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 360 and PS3?

Post by Dasher »

Ah good! I needed MvC2, specially since a friend stole it from me.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Question now becomes "why the hell isn't this on the Wii as well", honestly. Only reason I can think of is that this is straight-out digital distribution, and Nintendo's blunt refusal to add any space to store and run games off of makes the whole shebang unfeasible... but still.

Then again, I have both a DC and a PS2; having skipped this game up until this point is my own damn fault.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

BUT DOES IT HAVE FATALITIES

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

Well...if you count Ironman and Warmachine's Proton Cannons mixed with Cable's Super Viper Beam on a triple special smash, then yeah.

Majestic Joey

Post by Majestic Joey »

If they do bring it to xbox or ps3 I really hope they try and balance out some characters. at my arcade that game is pretty much just cable, sentinel, and storm vs. cable, sentinel and storm. There is just to much tier whoring in that game, but it is still a great game to play casually.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

I think MUGEN killed this game for me lol, there's nothing Like Ryu or "insert name here" vs Sub-Zero, and then having Sub Zero make him/her explode with an Ice grenade.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I'll only be interested if they put in an unlag-y online mode. Otherwise I'll stick with my DC version.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Dasher wrote:Well...if you count Ironman and Warmachine's Proton Cannons mixed with Cable's Super Viper Beam on a triple special smash, then yeah.
Someone did not understand the joke.