Sexy Eggman

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Pepperidge
Drano Master

Sexy Eggman

Post by Pepperidge »

Sakura Con took place a couple of weeks ago in Seattle, giving me a rare chance to meet up with G. Silver for the first time in a while. The con, while having grown significantly since last year, isn't anything special. Nothing exciting or different ever really happens, and unless you like stuffing yourself into a room filled with sweaty hambeasts dressed as characters from Hetalia, it's basically just an excuse to goof off with friends for a weekend.

Cosplay as always tends to be a bit of a mixed bag, but we did see one in particular that we thought might be of interest to The GHZ. Some creative young lady decided to take the "sexy version of X" style of costume into territory I can only assume have been uncharted up until this point by doing a "Sexy Dr. Robotnik."

I'll let you decide whether or not she truly succeeded. Personally, I think she could've used a moustache. I'm willing to bet that she contemplated it.

cjmcray

Re: Sexy Eggman

Post by cjmcray »

Those things are enormous.

Wombatwarlord777
Now Playing: WarioWare Gold

Post by Wombatwarlord777 »

I can only assume you're talking about those sleeves.

I think she got the sexy part down, but the little things about her costume make it hard for me to take her seriously as a sexy mad scientist. The sleeves are too long, the waist area looks as if it's stuffed with toilet paper or something (maybe because the original character is fat?!), and the yellow buttons look more like tufts or flowers. Maybe "sexy clown sans makeup" is a better title.

Regardless, I am thinking about this way too hard.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

I try to find the details you speak of, but my eyes are drawn to the same spot, over and over again.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Post by Malchik »

Moving the tits aside for a moment, I'd never look at that costume and think Eggman.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Does she flash when you spin dash into her?

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

Malchik wrote:Moving the tits aside for a moment, I'd never look at that costume and think Eggman.
I see what you mean, but it was an easier connection to make in person, all the details were there (though altered), like the flower "buttons," and the white stripes on the sleeves and down the back (the "ripped bodice" motif was carried over to those parts as well). Also she was accompanying a whole group of much less-sexy Sonic cosplayers so there was some extra context, too.

(No Imagination)

Post by (No Imagination) »

What's ste cottony stuff under that red skirt and around those hips? I can only guess faintly by looking at the bits sticking out, but it better be an under-skirt of some sort and not an interpretation of Eggman's mustache or something.
Green Gibbon! wrote:Does she flash when you spin dash into her?
This is probably the best joke ever.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

(No Imagination) wrote:What's ste cottony stuff under that red skirt and around those hips? I can only guess faintly by looking at the bits sticking out, but it better be an under-skirt of some sort and not an interpretation of Eggman's mustache or something.
Wow thanks for that image.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

It's lace. Christ.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Post by Malchik »

Delphine wrote:It's lace. Christ.
Cause when Delph has a boner, no joking!