Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.

Re: Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Postby FlashTHD » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 pm

15 links to Alex Kierkegaard in a single post. Wow. Does that like, transcend the simple death penalty?
User avatar
FlashTHD
*sniff*
 
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Out of earshot
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Re: Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Postby Shadow Hog » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for proving that this site is even more full of shit than I'd originally thought.

"Bawwwwww competitive players are the only ones who matter and everyone else is a 'non-gamer' and lo and behold Valve is catering to the broader base instead of a few elitist asshats!" Christ.
User avatar
Shadow Hog
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:21 am
Location: Location: Location:

Postby Isuka » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

... Uh... what?

I mean, isn't Team Fortress 2 supposed to be a competitive game? Of course some of their bitching about the game being stripped of some features in order to be played with a gamepad can seem somehow unjustified (after all, that thread is called "The Xboxification Process"), but then again there are other features like the missing weapons, broken balance and stuff... admit it, there's just no valid excuse for that.

FlashTHD wrote:15 links to Alex Kierkegaard in a single post. Wow. Does that like, transcend the simple death penalty?

Well, now that I think about it, perhaps it'd have been a better idea to just link to the reviews index. Sorry 'bout that :P , mods feel free to edit out the links.
User avatar
Isuka
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:03 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Now Playing: Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Re: Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Postby G.Silver » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 pm

I finally took a look at some of those, oh man. I'm supportive of people who want to play hard games and want to play them at competitive levels or whatever, but this guys' response to Gunstar Heroes is just ridiculous, talk about narrow-minded.
User avatar
G.Silver
Drano Master
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 12:58 am
Location: warshington
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Re:

Postby FlashTHD » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Isuka wrote:Well, now that I think about it, perhaps it'd have been a better idea to just threaten to murder that poor man. Sorry 'bout that :P , mods feel free to pull the bullet out with these tweezers.

A likely story!
User avatar
FlashTHD
*sniff*
 
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Out of earshot
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Re:

Postby Shadow Hog » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 am

Isuka wrote:I mean, isn't Team Fortress 2 supposed to be a competitive game? Of course some of their bitching about the game being stripped of some features in order to be played with a gamepad can seem somehow unjustified (after all, that thread is called "The Xboxification Process"), but then again there are other features like the missing weapons, broken balance and stuff... admit it, there's just no valid excuse for that.

I suppose it is, but I was more getting at their attitude, not their complaints about the game (a lot of which are relatively justified). It basically boils down to "if you disagree with me, you're stupid!" There's this thing called "empathy" that they sure could use a heaping serving of.

(Also the missing weapons don't bother me at all, although the broken balance does.)
User avatar
Shadow Hog
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:21 am
Location: Location: Location:

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron