Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Re: Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Post by FlashTHD »

15 links to Alex Kierkegaard in a single post. Wow. Does that like, transcend the simple death penalty?

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Thanks for proving that this site is even more full of shit than I'd originally thought.

"Bawwwwww competitive players are the only ones who matter and everyone else is a 'non-gamer' and lo and behold Valve is catering to the broader base instead of a few elitist asshats!" Christ.

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

... Uh... what?

I mean, isn't Team Fortress 2 supposed to be a competitive game? Of course some of their bitching about the game being stripped of some features in order to be played with a gamepad can seem somehow unjustified (after all, that thread is called "The Xboxification Process"), but then again there are other features like the missing weapons, broken balance and stuff... admit it, there's just no valid excuse for that.
FlashTHD wrote:15 links to Alex Kierkegaard in a single post. Wow. Does that like, transcend the simple death penalty?
Well, now that I think about it, perhaps it'd have been a better idea to just link to the reviews index. Sorry 'bout that :P , mods feel free to edit out the links.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

I finally took a look at some of those, oh man. I'm supportive of people who want to play hard games and want to play them at competitive levels or whatever, but this guys' response to Gunstar Heroes is just ridiculous, talk about narrow-minded.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Re:

Post by FlashTHD »

Isuka wrote:Well, now that I think about it, perhaps it'd have been a better idea to just threaten to murder that poor man. Sorry 'bout that :P , mods feel free to pull the bullet out with these tweezers.
A likely story!

Shadow Hog

Re:

Post by Shadow Hog »

Isuka wrote:I mean, isn't Team Fortress 2 supposed to be a competitive game? Of course some of their bitching about the game being stripped of some features in order to be played with a gamepad can seem somehow unjustified (after all, that thread is called "The Xboxification Process"), but then again there are other features like the missing weapons, broken balance and stuff... admit it, there's just no valid excuse for that.
I suppose it is, but I was more getting at their attitude, not their complaints about the game (a lot of which are relatively justified). It basically boils down to "if you disagree with me, you're stupid!" There's this thing called "empathy" that they sure could use a heaping serving of.

(Also the missing weapons don't bother me at all, although the broken balance does.)