Sonic Next-Gen - 30 new screens - Shadow not in car shocker!

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Arcade

Post by Arcade »

Frieza2000 wrote:Once again, it's sad that I seriously questioned whether or not you were joking. Sexuality is the last bastion they haven't stormed yet and I'm pretty sure that even they won't touch that rat's nest. Even so, I'd believe it.
Well it doesnt have to include Sex, just the new girl dating someone...

Dating sims are popular in Japan...

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Luckett X wrote:could you perhaps try not being a complete moron and not just making shit up in future? Its good that youre an 'insider', but seriously making retarded bollocks up is just immature and often the reason why people such as yourself are laughed at frequently.

My opinion of this game is low enough already, without having to inwardly groan even more and then retract that inward groan from myself due to misinformation.
Oh-oh, somebody's a gullible twit and they've got a temper!

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Also they can say 'shit'!
Look out, internet, you've got a rising star!

One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

Luckett X wrote:could you perhaps try not being a complete moron and not just making shit up in future? Its good that youre an 'insider', but seriously making retarded bollocks up is just immature and often the reason why people such as yourself are laughed at frequently.

My opinion of this game is low enough already, without having to inwardly groan even more and then retract that inward groan from myself due to misinformation.
Listen, when you know the full plot to a game, and can play early alphas of said game 6 months before anyone else, you'll understand how much fun it is to taunt you wacko fanboys. There are plenty of others claiming to know everything about upcoming games. I'm one of the few who isn't lying.

tl;dr, Lolzors, my lolz on you expands my e-penis. rofl. Learn to live.

Luckett X

Post by Luckett X »

oops, musta taken the wrong direction at the internet roundabout. I thought this was the GHZ, not Sonic Cult. what folly!

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Luckett X wrote:oops, musta taken the wrong direction at the internet roundabout. I thought this was the GHZ, not Sonic Cult. what folly!
What a misfortunate turn of events for you, sir! I kindly direct you to leave, lest you be unhappy another day, old bean.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Luckett X wrote:oops, musta taken the wrong direction at the internet roundabout. I thought this was the GHZ, not Sonic Cult. what folly!
But of course, Sonic CulT can be the only source of ridicule in this community, right?

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Maybe we should give a prize for best reply!

Post by Delphine »

Oh for fuck's sake, stop whining. It was a joke, cuntrag. Get over it.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I love the words you come up with Del.

Mind you Luckett, I'd say you sound like you come from Sonic Cult, but your even more of an ass than that.
Get a grip, you should know to take at least everything with a pinch of salt on the internets, if you think everything that OCB types is true, then you are the moron who gets laughed at frequently young squire.

M.C.Dillinger
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden/Megaman Maverick Hunter X/TF2
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

One Classy Bloke wrote:Listen, when you know the full plot to a game, and can play early alphas of said game 6 months before anyone else, you'll understand how much fun it is to taunt you wacko fanboys. There are plenty of others claiming to know everything about upcoming games. I'm one of the few who isn't lying.
Does this Happen?

Plorpus III

Post by Plorpus III »

Several year-old YTMNDS are the pinnacle of humor.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Plorpus III wrote:Several year-old
2006-2005 = 1

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

M.C.Dillinger wrote:
One Classy Bloke wrote:Listen, when you know the full plot to a game, and can play early alphas of said game 6 months before anyone else, you'll understand how much fun it is to taunt you wacko fanboys. There are plenty of others claiming to know everything about upcoming games. I'm one of the few who isn't lying.
Does this Happen?
Now, you should've used this. It's just as relevant, yet twice as funny.

One Classy Bloke

M.C.Dillinger wrote:
Does this Happen?
I don't get it... same with yours Ritz

In other news, it's kinda nice having goons to defend me when i piss people off.

MiraiTails

Post by MiraiTails »

They're only defending you because of your giant e-penis.

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Or they defend him in fear that he might stop giving us information.

Wooduck51

Post by Wooduck51 »

In other news, it's kinda nice having goons to defend me when i piss people off.
Darn you, darn you all to heck.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

One Classy Bloke wrote:I don't get it... same with yours Ritz
Therein lies my point.

Do you see what I did there

Post by Guest »

just a question, is Eggman the big villain this time? or is it some stupid over sized monster

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:just a question, is Eggman the big villain this time? or is it some stupid over sized monster
Neither, it’s actually Gypsies.

That’s right, Gypsies. The town stages mission mode sees Sonic running around picking up Gypsy litter. Other reports confirm the story will revolve around reporting those nasty Gypsies to the council, informing them of illegal Gypsy caravan parks, and thus beating Gypsies round the face with the very tambourines they helped create.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

It will probably be about whom gets the Girl, if Sonic gets the girl he will be struck/punched/ kicked /smashed over and over again by Amy.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

<a href="http://www.sws2b.com/forums/index.php?s ... ">Wait.</a>

The thread linked is MOSTLY about the recent <i>Wild Fire</i> name-change, but this guy claims it's because Sonic gets his fire abilities in <b>this</b> game. Sorry, <i>what</i>?

One Classy Bloke

Fire abilities?! Not in my Sonic 360. Seriously. He does have some new moves, but none of them are fire based.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

So what's your overall opinion of the story? You've been pretty stolid in your revelations so far.

One Classy Bloke

Overall, it's a decent story. Most of the character's have been used quite well and have decent enough personalities. Sonic's story seems a bit pointless to me. Shadow's is quite good considering his past works, much less emo now. Silver is pretty much the star really, having the best story of the three and some pretty powerful twists.

The Dragonball Z parallels are in force in this game. Prepare to roll your eyes out of your head at some points. Prepare for some copypasta too. I'm not gonna say how though, it'll ruin the surprise and frustration.

Btw, Eggman looks awesome in game. He's lacking compared to his original style, but he's freaking badass now.