I am bored as death.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Wooduck51

I am bored as death.

Post by Wooduck51 »

So that there is no confusion this post is not sarcastic.

Anyway the GHZ Shadow the hedgehog museum page will possibly be the best page yet. Why? because Green Gibbon will most likely hate it, and he will rewrite the story of Shadow the hedgehog as he sees fit and it hopefully will be full of sarcasm and Gibbon-nes (And I sorta enjoyed the game). I look forward to it because I read the pages like SA, SA2, and battle like I read, um, books. So hopefully in 2035, or whatever year Green Gibbon writes it up.

On the other hand, all of you people should know that in the beginning of Wayne's World you can see Sonic in starlight zone in the arcade commercial.

I have yet to find the home of Ilzuka so I can send him a rabid black hedgehog in the mail, punishment for making me think that Sega might be making a good game about Shadow and then rushing it and then taking a few good ideas (minus the gun) and screwing it up beyond belief.

how bout you?
Last edited by Wooduck51 on Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

GG!'s Sonic Heroes page was relatively lax from what I bothered to read, don't see why we should expect any less sarcasm from his Shadow article.

Also, wouldn't a complete page require going through the 300+ story routes?
I'm sure that even he has his limits/morals.

Wooduck51

Post by Wooduck51 »

Ummm?

You only need to cover the ten routes you end up taking, waste of time to do all 300+.

Heh heh.

J.E.Smith

Post by J.E.Smith »

For the story paths, GG! can just copy the complete list from GameFAQs. Of course, he will have to experience every level at least once, and describe all the missions and tell which levels they take you too and such.
If he wants to get that over with and not do every single different mission, he can just copy the list that the Shadow game's Wiki article has.

By the way, the Sonic Adventure page mysteriously disappeared a while ago. He should look into that.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

J.E.Smith wrote:For the story paths, GG! can just copy the complete list from GameFAQs.
Holy fuck that would be lazy.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

You call not playing through Shadow the Hedgehog 326 times to view a title lazy?

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

I was referring to the ten main paths Wooduck51 spoke of.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

So are you saying you didn't play the two million bonus stages in StH + S3K? I thought you had a goal of beating every single Sonic game!

J.E.Smith

Post by J.E.Smith »

Yeah, I meant he'd have to copy the list for the other 316 paths, seeing he'd have to play the main ten to view every level as I said.

Frieza2000

Post by Frieza2000 »

chriscaffee wrote:So are you saying you didn't play the two million bonus stages in StH + S3K? I thought you had a goal of beating every single Sonic game!
I played the first thousand, looked up how many there were, and skipped to the last two. I consider that beaten.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

I played at least three thousand before giving up. I hate myself.

Cuckooguy
LEGEND
Now Playing: Sonic Generations 3DS, Asura's Wrath

Post by Cuckooguy »

Get Blue Spheres! has an ending? I got to like 50,000 before giving up.

That might be an exaggeration, but I played it a lot, hoping to get to an end which never came.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

You can go to Gamefaqs and see all the codes for all of them, plus a few secret codes...

Frieza2000

Post by Frieza2000 »

I don't see anything about secrets. What secrets?

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

oMG, ab1l1ty to play as Blaze in Sonic R!

Nova

Re: I am bored as death.

Post by Nova »

Wooduck51 wrote:So that there is no confusion this post is not sarcastic.

Anyway the GHZ Shadow the hedgehog museum page will possibly be the best page yet. Why? because Green Gibbon will most likely hate it, and he will rewrite the story of Shadow the hedgehog as he sees fit and it hopefully will be full of sarcasm and Gibbon-nes (And I sorta enjoyed the game). I look forward to it because I read the pages like SA, SA2, and battle like I read, um, books. So hopefully in 2035, or whatever year Green Gibbon writes it up.

On the other hand, all of you people should know that in the beginning of Wayne's World you can see Sonic in starlight zone in the arcade commercial.

I have yet to find the home of Ilzuka so I can send him a rabid black hedgehog in the mail, punishment for making me think that Sega might be making a good game about Shadow and then rushing it and then taking a few good ideas (minus the gun) and screwing it up beyond belief.

how bout you?
I dont buy it, want a funny "Shadow" review? make it yourselft!

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Frieza2000 wrote:I don't see anything about secrets. What secrets?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis ... 54495.html If you click on the Blue Spheres password FAQs, it has the codes for the first 3400 levels, then after it he has a few more codes, they seem to start at 5000.

Wooduck51

Re: I am bored as death.

Post by Wooduck51 »

Nova wrote:
Wooduck51 wrote:So that there is no confusion this post is not sarcastic.

how bout you?
I dont buy it, want a funny "Shadow" review? make it yourselft!
What do you not buy? I read the Sonic battle page and SA page SIX TIMES!, and the reason the Sonic Heroes page was plain was because there was no story to adapt. Oh yeah I am not funny, at all.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Why don't we make a Shadow review contest?

LOL

Grant

Post by Grant »

I'll pay four million pogs to the first person to use this pun in a review: "Sonic Team a 'Shadow' of their former selves."

Dr. Watson

Post by Dr. Watson »

Amazing Grant wrote:I'll pay four million pogs to the first person to use this pun in a review: "Sonic Team a 'Shadow' of their former selves."
Actually, there is a game magazine here in Sweden that wrote that. But in Swedish ofcourse ( "Sonic Team, en 'skugga' av sitt forna jag".)

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Shadow would be a trillion times cooler if he was named Skugga The Hedgehog.

Owen Axel

Post by Owen Axel »

And hedgehog is spine-swine in Swedish.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Does anyone have the link to that site with the Blue Spheres map/password generator?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Light Speed wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis ... 54495.html If you click on the Blue Spheres password FAQs, it has the codes for the first 3400 levels, then after it he has a few more codes, they seem to start at 5000.
This?