So who's going to martyr themselves and buy the Shadow game?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

I liked Chaotix. :(

But yeah, remove Botanic Base and Vector and I probably wouldn't have cared all that much.

Nova

Post by Nova »

So, anyone here played “Sonic time attackedâ€￾? is the best Sonic fan game ever!

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Esrever wrote:But even as of today, there isn't a single place in town renting copies of this game.
That's telling.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Esrever wrote:For awhile I thought I might at least rent Shadow. I don't normally rent games becaues I play through them so slowly and sporadically, but now that Blockbuster has no late fees, I figured I could have it for a couple of weeks.
It's a trap!

It usually works like this: you rent the game for a week and keep it for at least one more week(during that time you may get a phone call replying that you have a item out) and after that the charge you the full price of the game on your card stating you bought the game.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Nova wrote:So, anyone here played “Sonic time attackedâ€￾? is the best Sonic fan game ever!
I disagree.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Ngangbius wrote:
Esrever wrote:For awhile I thought I might at least rent Shadow. I don't normally rent games becaues I play through them so slowly and sporadically, but now that Blockbuster has no late fees, I figured I could have it for a couple of weeks.
It's a trap!

It usually works like this: you rent the game for a week and keep it for at least one more week(during that time you may get a phone call replying that you have a item out) and after that the charge you the full price of the game on your card stating you bought the game.
Indeed, but if you return it within 30 days of them charging you the full price, they will refund the charge. (Minus a $2 "restocking fee.") So basically you can rent the game for an extra month for an extra $2. But if it's late, you pay a $50 fee!

LIVE DANGEROUSLY!

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

In my experience rental places seem a bit slow in getting new games.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

I have not rented a game in roughly four years. Is that an accomplishment?

Nova

Post by Nova »

Ritz wrote:
Nova wrote:So, anyone here played “Sonic time attackedâ€￾? is the best Sonic fan game ever!
I disagree.
OK, best sonic fangame of 2003, happy?

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

No.