Please buy a BILLION copies of Shadow the hedgehog.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Wooduck51

Please buy a BILLION copies of Shadow the hedgehog.

Post by Wooduck51 »

Alrighty then, I praise.

Any one notice first impressions are usually wrong? That goes for Shadow the hedgehog, it is fun you and should buy it, but don't buy it at full price unless you have the extra cash. The guns are actually fun, there is a good selection and they make up for the not so great homing attack. the chaos abilities are great, and their are other neat things about it.

I did leave this bit from my original post though.

Tails sounds like a little girl, I have come the conclusion that Tails voice will cause bodily harm, (you will probably beat your head against a wall if he says more than a sentence or two).

To fix the problem of bad sonic games I believe that Japanese punishment should be exacted on Iizuka;
wherein he is made to sit by a window so that everyone in the company can see him and they give him unimportant jobs that do not effect the company or games (they really do this in Japan and it is a great idea)

And who changed the post name?
Last edited by Wooduck51 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Okay.

I mean no.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

I love how people think that if we don't buy this game it will somehow benefit humanity, because boycotting always works. This is SEGA we're talking about; they could release Sonic Extreme Brass Polishing Adventure and they'd still make millions.

Anyway. My point is, fuck you guys because I'm buying Shadow The Hedgehog and I'm going to fucking well enjoy it, too.

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

Someone should change this topic title to "Please buy Sonic Rush" because that'd be far more worthwhile.

Also there's no chance in hell I'm reading that post but I will say regardless of how absolutely abysmal it is, I'm going to buy Shadow for my Gamecube "Sonic" collection, however with the reviews it's getting, I'm definitely not picking it up until it's under £20.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Woodchuck wrote:To fix this I believe that Japanese punishment should be exacted on Iizuka;
You mean like seppuku?

Professor Machenstein

Post by Professor Machenstein »

Well, the good thing is that this experimental era of things is over, Shadow's backstory is no longer of an importance to the Sonic storyline, Sonic Rush turned out to be successful, and eveything is all back to just Sonic and Eggman. It's been a stormy five years for Sonicdom, and I'm happy to finally see some sunlight. Shadow no longer has a purpose in the Sonic continuum since his past has finally been resolved, so it's a matter of time before he fades into obscurity with the likes of Battle Kukku and Witchcart.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Shadow no longer has a purpose in the Sonic continuum since his past has finally been resolved, so it's a matter of time before he fades into obscurity with the likes of Battle Kukku and Witchcart.
After 25 years, Wolverine's mysterious origin was finally resolved. So there's not more anything can do with him.

But he's still popular as fuck with the lowest common denominator and Marvel is still content to put him in every single fucking comic they print.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

You mean like seppuku?
So if I started a petition to get Iizuka to commit seppuku, how many GHZ signatures could I count on?

SealElement

Post by SealElement »

Professor Machenstein wrote:Well, the good thing is that this experimental era of things is over, Shadow's backstory is no longer of an importance to the Sonic storyline, Sonic Rush turned out to be successful, and eveything is all back to just Sonic and Eggman. It's been a stormy five years for Sonicdom, and I'm happy to finally see some sunlight. Shadow no longer has a purpose in the Sonic continuum since his past has finally been resolved, so it's a matter of time before he fades into obscurity with the likes of Battle Kukku and Witchcart.
And then hell will freeze over.

Professor Machenstein

Post by Professor Machenstein »

What I meant to say was that Shadow will not have a pivotal role in the series' storyline anymore. Yeah, we'll probably still see him every once in a while, but his appearences will only be as crucial as that of Cream or Big the Cat.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

Green Gibbon! wrote:So if I started a petition to get Iizuka to commit seppuku, how many GHZ signatures could I count on?
I'm in.

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

I think it'd be best to see how Sonic Riders turns out before declaring the storm to be over.

I'm going to make a random and rather controversial comment here and say I'd like to see how Dimps would handle a 3D Sonic game. They've did a great job with Rush in my opinion and their last console title I played, Budokai 3, was an extremely polished experience as well. I'm not sure how much experience they have as far as actual 3d gameplay is concerned, as Budokai 3 features 2d movement as well, but I think it'd be interesting to see what they can do.

I think the reason I'm even thinking about this though is that I quite simply don't want to see Iizuka or his team touching another 3D Sonic. I can only pray they have no involvement with next gen.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

It's getting increasingly difficult to believe that this is the same man who was the lead designer of NiGHTS.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

But I'd be inclined to group Nights with titles like Samba and Chu Chu Rocket. It has a lot of depth, but it's still constructed around a pretty basic design. With a 3D platformer like Shadow or Billy Hatcher, you've got a far greater number of elements to screw up. I think at this point it is safe to say that Sonic Team has NO idea how to create a decent game design for navigating a 3D world, or how to create a working 3D camera that isn't on rails.

CM August

Post by CM August »

Who changed the topic title? I find this non-sequitur amusing.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

G.Silver wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:So if I started a petition to get Iizuka to commit seppuku, how many GHZ signatures could I count on?
I'm in.
Ditto.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

All of the cool people are doing it, so I must conform.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I also relunctantly accept.

Samface
Now Playing: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Enslaved

Post by Samface »

Ritz wrote:All of the cool people are doing it, so I must conform.
What he said.

CM August

Post by CM August »

Yeah. I mean, who wouldn't? Iizuka sucks. Seppuku is awesome. It's the perfect combination.

Nova

Post by Nova »

I’m in. Sega cant make any game profitable, otherwise the downfall would never have happened. Sure Shadow have lots of fans who are going to buy the game, even if is only because of the clips scenes, like Sonic had millions of fans who bought Sonic Heroes. But in the long run, they cant survive only with lame games, because even “Xtremeâ€￾ fans would stop buting the games.

Yeah Sonic Rush is good, don’t complain because is a bit hard, at least that’s makes it re- playable, not like a good but too easy Sonic Gamegear game.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Violence is not the aswer, people!!
He could just be trown in some asylum.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Nova wrote:Sega cant make any game profitable, otherwise the downfall would never have happened.
"Boy, that car crash never would've happened if that guy hadn't bumped into the other guy, huh?"

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

EXTREME SONIC ITEM CREATION MINI-GAME

TAILS HAS CREATED SPICY STEW