metal sonic/shadow

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Carnage is laaaaaaaame.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Crazy Penguin wrote:Carnage is laaaaaaaame.

Yes, he is a clone of Venon that shows how stupid Spiderman is for not killing him. He has killed like a million people and even without the symbiotic, he is still a killer. Why cant you kill it spiderman? He is pure evil!. The heroes from legends killed monsters, you are a hero, he is a evil monster, kill him!.

Plorpus III

Post by Plorpus III »

Nova's posts are alot funnier when you imagine him looking like the thing in his avatar.

shadowspast

Post by shadowspast »

Nova wrote:
Crazy Penguin wrote:Carnage is laaaaaaaame.

kill him!.
you mean it,the discusting lil bugger.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Plorpus III wrote:Nova's posts are alot funnier when you imagine him looking like the thing in his avatar.
I could swear someone made that joke before. Was that you?

Plorpus III

Post by Plorpus III »

No. I must have missed that post.

shadowspast

Post by shadowspast »

now theres a crossbreed between the two
meet TOXIN

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Ah yeah, the son of Carnage. I remember reading about him and I went through one of those WTF! moments.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Toxin is laaaaaaaame.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Duh.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

His character design is terrible. And I don't just mean the terrible color scheme.

Knuckles Dawson
Blah Blah Blah

Post by Knuckles Dawson »

Crazy Penguin wrote: Anyone remember the Planet of the Symbiotes story?

Eddie wonders how much of Venom's actions were influenced by the symbiote and if they were really working together as partners, and breaks up with her. This makes the symbiote so sad that she emits a shrieking psychic cry. It just so happens that a space ship full of symbiotes is passing by and hear the cry, so decide to check out Earth and invade it. Eddie reluctantly rebonds with his symbiote and learns that whilst the other symbiotes get off on the adrenaline of their hosts by making them do crazy things his symbiote only wanted to bond with its host, to belong, and was considered crazy and locked up to be studied and then exterminated by the rest of its race, before Spider-Man accidentally discovered it. Then Carnage somehow starts eating the other symbiotes and somehow becomes Godzilla sized. Then Eddie tells his symbiote to let out another psychic shriek to destroy the other symbiotes, but it isn't strong enough, so they join together yet again in some crazy alien sex and attack the other symbiotes with the power of angst, making them so miserable that they all commit suicide. Saving the world was great therapy for Eddie and the symbiote and they decide to become Venom again. The end. <3

It was the epitome of mid 1990s Venom stories.

And Fang and Metal Sonic aren't anti-heroes, they're villains.
I have 2,3,4, of the five (I read five in the store but didn't buy it). I thought it was a cool storyline with decent art. I was a big Venom fan since the animated series showed him.

SegaSonic

Post by SegaSonic »

Metal Sonic was also given an EXTREMELY DEEP VOICE...What? is he like a god now or something?

Metal Sonic was cool when he was a silent Assasin! If you look back, Metal Always attacked by surprize or waited for you, and all by commands. He was like a frikkin Ninja..whose purpose is to protect his master and stuff!

BUT NOW THEY TURNED HIM INTO A GOD WANNABE!! We have enough God Wannabes Sonic Team! Including Mr. Sonic himself.."We are Sonic Heroes!" WTF was that!??

-----------------

Seems Those ARCHIE PRICKS will make an adaption of that Famous Shadow Blashemy game. Heh..I see no gun..If youre gonna make an adaption make it all the way! I guess theyre afraid of the curse of the soccer Moms...Not like its a big a deal, THE ACTUAL GAME HAS GUNS NOW...HELLO!!!

http://www.sonichq.org/comics/images/co ... nic157.jpg

Shadow plus Aliens...Only one thing come to mind...The explanation Archie did of how Shadow survived the fall on SA2...IF SONIC TEAM ACTUALLY BOROWED THAT FROM THEM.....Well...lets just say their days are numbered..BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT DONT WE?

Samface
Now Playing: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Enslaved

Post by Samface »

CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE YOUR OPINION RIGHT!

shadowspast

Post by shadowspast »

Double-S- wrote:His character design is terrible. And I don't just mean the terrible color scheme.
including his bare, humanlike toes

(also yes, metal sonics voice sucks)

SegaSonic

Post by SegaSonic »

Samface wrote:CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE YOUR OPINION RIGHT!
NO

THEY MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

Nova

Post by Nova »

How would a ninja Sonic work?

Professor Machenstein

Post by Professor Machenstein »

I think that would be Espio's role.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Professor Machenstein wrote:I think that would be Espio's role.
Eggxactly, so why we have people saying they liked metal Sonic when he was more ninja like? Because some things are better left to the imagination, that’s why a mute metal Sonic is cool, ok I get it.

SegaSonic

Post by SegaSonic »

just an example.

firemario1001

Post by firemario1001 »

shadowspast wrote:
Double-S- wrote:His character design is terrible. And I don't just mean the terrible color scheme.

And having no toes at all looks better?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Yes. Distinguishable phalanges is a sign of weakness.

Dr. Watson

Post by Dr. Watson »

But let's remember now that Metal Sonic is not the original evil Sonic-clone either. Mecha Sonic came first, and he's ben COMPLETELY scrapped. So Metal should be thankfull he is still allowed to make aperances at all, even if it's not very often.

shadowspast

Post by shadowspast »

firemario1001 wrote:
shadowspast wrote:

And having no toes at all looks better?
not really, i just dont like the fact that they look like his feet are bare,its just that venom looks like he weats shoes is all.

SealElement

Post by SealElement »

Omni Hunter wrote:So Shadow is basically Anakin Skywalker then, he has the potential to be the Darth Vader but only if handled correctly.
If Sega gave him a clear motive then it would be ok, it's just that his story fluctuates all the time so an opinion can't be settled.
Shadow is Hayden Christensen based on that logic.*shudders*