New Iizuka interview

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Man, I don't even remember saying that.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I do.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra »

Amazing Grant wrote:Wasn't it you that argued psychology was meaningless bullshit?
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:My goodness... No! Not only are they now trying to make Sonic more mainstream which will destroy his image in the long run.
Sonic has always been mainstream, sorry.
Yes I know which is why I said more mainstream. It's just that now mainstream means gore, guns, blood, and sex. Look at how many "badass" characters there are now. I miss the good old days when people liked heroes.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

What, the 50's?

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Happiness.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

j-man wrote:What, the 50's?
I love the 50's. Golden era of all amplified stringed instruments.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

^And blatant racism and sexism.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Ngangbius wrote:^And blatant racism and sexism.
Shhhhh.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

There is nothing wrong with racism and sexism. Some races and genders really are superior to others.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

There is nothing wrong with racism and sexism. Some races and genders really are superior to others.
Right. Whites are inferior, being pudgy and stupid. They can't compete with the physicaly stronger Africans or mentally formidable Asians. They'll die out eventually.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

That's funny because most scientific and mathematical breakthroughs are made by whites. Asians just work hard, and they may have a higher collective average intelligence, but the top tier geniuses are almost exclusively white. So yeah, the useless drug-addicted overweight welfare recipients will soon all die off, and then our great race will have shed the useless backage that has hampered it for so long. Then the white race will be pure and perfect as God intended.

CE

Post by CE »

But during the middle ages, moth scientific and mathematical breakthroughs were done by the Arabs. There's a reason we use an arabic numbering system.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

They are too busy killing each other now to make any significant contributions.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Asians just work hard, and they may have a higher collective average intelligence, but the top tier geniuses are almost exclusively white. So yeah, the useless drug-addicted overweight welfare recipients will soon all die off, and then our great race will have shed the useless backage that has hampered it for so long. Then the white race will be pure and perfect as God intended.
You forget that drug-addicted welfare recipients have tons of sex with their kind, while white nerdy geniuses don't get any tail at all.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

So the question is, do the survival skills of the elite outweight the sexual activity of the worthless?

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

Zeta wrote: You forget that drug-addicted welfare recipients have tons of sex with their kind, while white nerdy geniuses don't get any tail at all.
That hurts. :cry:

-wyvern

Post by -wyvern »

Topher IS joking, right?

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

chriscaffee wrote:That's funny because most scientific and mathematical breakthroughs are made by whites. Asians just work hard, and they may have a higher collective average intelligence, but the top tier geniuses are almost exclusively white. So yeah, the useless drug-addicted overweight welfare recipients will soon all die off, and then our great race will have shed the useless backage that has hampered it for so long. Then the white race will be pure and perfect as God intended.
Aren't most of these useless drug-addicted, overweight welfare recepients white seeing that the largest race of poor people in the U.S.(which is why I'm assuming you are mentioning welfare) white?

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Zeta wrote:You forget that drug-addicted welfare recipients have tons of sex with their kind, while white nerdy geniuses don't get any tail at all.
Speak for yourself. I'm as nerdy as they come and I'm getting laid tonight. ;)
Topher wrote:That's funny because most scientific and mathematical breakthroughs are made by whites. Asians just work hard, and they may have a higher collective average intelligence, but the top tier geniuses are almost exclusively white. So yeah, the useless drug-addicted overweight welfare recipients will soon all die off, and then our great race will have shed the useless backage that has hampered it for so long. Then the white race will be pure and perfect as God intended.
Nigga please.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

I don't give a fuck. I just wanted this opportunity to announce my massive fanboyishness when it comes to '54-'63 Stratocasters and '57-'59 Les Paul Customs.
Yes, I would rape for a '59 Black Beauty.
I also switched to a picture that took less time to load.
Last edited by Baba O'Reily on Wed May 04, 2005 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

"Stratocaster" is also fun to say.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I find Strats quite heavy. I prefer lighter models, even a Tele will do me.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Did someone say Strats?

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

chriscaffee wrote:That's funny because most scientific and mathematical breakthroughs are made by whites. Asians just work hard, and they may have a higher collective average intelligence, but the top tier geniuses are almost exclusively white. So yeah, the useless drug-addicted overweight welfare recipients will soon all die off, and then our great race will have shed the useless backage that has hampered it for so long. Then the white race will be pure and perfect as God intended.
I feel sad for you.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

This conversation makes me go, "eheheh... er... it is supposed to be a joke, right? eheh..."