Shadow of a Hedgehog game: Shadow packs a GUN!!1

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I second that motion...

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Third'd, and I only just got here.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Omni Hunter wrote:I agree, that way there is a chance that this thread can go back to being on topic. This thread has done supprisingly well and I'm kinda chuffed that I took part in it.
Let's see where it goes...

Although if it does get locked, will it go into the abyss?
Just because something has a lot of posts (whether it be a thread or user), doesn't make it special. Kinda like a n00b who won't shut up and declares his/her own stupid ideas.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I hope that wasn't a reference to me man,
remember, I'm new so I'm still unsure how some things work out.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Heh, I wasn't alluding to anyone, really. It was just for explanation. I'm talking about retards who have 1x06+ posts and are oblivious of how much of a jerkface they're being.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I need to get back on those anti-paranoia pills, seriously.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Woah, this thread done gone 'sploded!
It has yet to reach Boobies! greatness, though.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Boobies = Classic

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I dunno. I thought Final_Cosmos' 2-page outburst was hilarious and even managed to top a 17-page on-topic discussion, which in itself is amazing and a first in GHZ forum history.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Nah, even though it had some wang/furry junk, Boobies was (0)(0) from start to end.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

"I' am a master of the Sonic gaming univerise. I take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. It's not just some game to me."

Come on, that's gold right there. In fact, some form of that should go to the random text line.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Double-S- wrote:"I' am a master of the Sonic gaming univerise. I take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. It's not just some game to me."

Come on, that's gold right there. In fact, some form of that should go to the random text line.
Looks like he is from the Sonic temple of refection and chicken wings...

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

ARE YOU FUCKING TELLING ME I MISSED ALL THIS?!

WHAT THE FUCK.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK.

I'M NEVER LEAVING MY HOUSE AGAIN.

Grant

Post by Grant »

Spazz wrote:Just because something has a lot of posts (whether it be a thread or user), doesn't make it special. Kinda like a n00b who won't shut up and declares his/her own stupid ideas.
Man, you are really defensive about the Boobies! thread, aren't you?
Segaholic2 wrote:I dunno. I thought Final_Cosmos' 2-page outburst was hilarious and even managed to top a 17-page on-topic discussion, which in itself is amazing and a first in GHZ forum history.
I agree. The Final_Cosmos episode was a perfect addition to an already great thread. I wouldn't mind seeing this thread Abyss'd.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:
Um no are you a idiot? I have been at GameFAQs for 3 years and I have won countless debates that went on for weeks. If you're some new fool who hasn't yet heard of me then please crawl back under the rock from whence you came. I' am a master of the Sonic gaming univerise. I take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. It's not just some game to me.
Daaaaah! I MAKE POST ON INTERNET!
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote: I won countless debates etc. Anyway I' am not an asshole. I' am actually a rather nice guy. I just take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. There used to be myself and a few others and together for a while we fought off n00bs. They had other things to do. Most moved on to better things and I remained for a while then stopped posting on the Sonic forums because they became very slow. I also have less free time now. Look at my post count here.
INTERNET!
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote: I almost never post here, but the Shadow game really got to me. I go to many forums not just GameFAQs, but across the entire net. Still though there are some posers. Many see me as a so-called Sonic guru and some see me as the punk who flamed their asses into submission . But what ever. I really am not trying to piss anyone off, but I refuse to just take crap and lies from people who haven't been around for my whole Sonic the Hedgehog crusade.
INTERNET!1!11

You guys have underestamted me. :evil: You don't understand that I am the guru of all things Sonic. I take my crusade very siriously, and have gone head to head for weeks on gamefaqs and many ohter forums. I remember 1 time this guy said taht Mario was better than Sonic. LOL! I posted everyday for about 2 weeks but he finally dropped ti. I guyess we know who the argument champ is, LOL! My point is, my holy crusade for Sonic has tauht me many things over the years and I will not stand for people to be disrpsectful toward my god. Mario adn Gaylo are false prophets. As it is siad on page two, line 20 of the Sonic the Hedgehog Instruction Manual, "Be Sonic! Be atomic!" I have takin theese words to hart as my personal mantra, and I sujest you do the same. Furthermore, MOBIUS DOES NOT EXIST!!! OMG, I can't believe people listen to that BS it was made by disney and it is disrepectful to the will of Sonic! :evil: As you can see I am a verry nice person to all but people push me to the edge! :evil: All I can say is Isane Clown Posse was right, your just a bunch of juggalos and haters! FUCK YOU ALL I HATE YOU GUYS AND I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGIAN!! :evil:

PS I wont leave til I have a written apolagy from Double S. Are you guys blind can't you see he started it? :evil:

:twisted: Love, Final Cosmos the Ultra :twisted:

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

What I want to know is, why does everyone ignore the dashes in my name?

By the way, nice recap/imitation, pwb.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

PWB: I laughed.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Very accurate.

Samface
Now Playing: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Enslaved

Post by Samface »

PWB, you're making people in the library glare at me 'cos I can't stop giggling. I'm not happy. I am filled with rage and embarrassment. And apple. I ate like 3 apples earlier.

Grant

Post by Grant »

Brilliant, pwb!

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

I just thought of another random correlation in all of the recent Sonic games.

Sonic Battle: Emerl, who copies other people's attacks.

Sonic Heroes: Metal Overlord, who basically does the same thing but more abstract.

SA2: Shadow, who's kind of a 'copy' of Sonic.

Could Iizuka have some deep rooted childhood issues with being copied?

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

[/Academy Award Winning Scene]

SegaSonic

Post by SegaSonic »

Frieza2000 wrote:I just thought of another random correlation in all of the recent Sonic games.

Sonic Battle: Emerl, who copies other people's attacks.

Sonic Heroes: Metal Overlord, who basically does the same thing but more abstract.

SA2: Shadow, who's kind of a 'copy' of Sonic.

Could Iizuka have some deep rooted childhood issues with being copied?
yeah, with him being the one who copied everyone else!

[xZibit]

Post by [xZibit] »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:

<i>Um no are you a idiot? I have been at GameFAQs for 3 years and I have won countless debates that went on for weeks.If you're some new fool who hasn't yet heard of me then please crawl back under the rock from whence you came.<b>I' am a master of the Sonic gaming univerise.</b> I take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. It's not just some game to me.</i>

This is the same guy who said Tails is stronger than Sonic(dumbass)...he made a topic for it on GFaqs...and I think everyone knows you now, Cosmos.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

If you're some new fool who hasn't yet heard of me then please crawl back under the rock from whence you came.
I've just gotta say I love that line. He trash-talks like a pro wrestler :)