my shit got robbed

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Majestic Joey

my shit got robbed

Post by Majestic Joey »

sometime when was out of town. some people broke in and stole my xbox 360, Ps3 and my replica of the master sword. as shocking as all this was, I'm a little shocked they did not take any of my rare video games that were probably worth more than those beat up consoles. anyways since I won't be playing street fighter 4 for awhile now anybody got any recomendations on what games I should play? They did not take the dreamcast or the nintendo 64.

Also one thing to note: it has been over an hour why are the cops not here yet?

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Re: my shit got robbed

Post by G.Silver »

I've thought more than once what thieves might take if they broke into my home! I wouldn't worry about people taking rare games (what are the chances they'd even know?) so much as that they'd just shove the entire collection into a big bag and unknowingly sell Rakugaki Showtime to a pawn shop for a couple bucks.

Someone broke into my car last year and stole jumper cables, a blanket, and a box of cassette tapes. The cassette tapes were the real loss. :(

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

Majestic Joey wrote:some people broke in and stole my xbox 360, Ps3 and my replica of the master sword.

Majestic Joey

Post by Majestic Joey »

I'm disappointed that it was nothing like one of those CSI shows. the cops only tried fingerprinting one door and then left and said, "we'll will call you if anything comes up."

it's obvious what I need to do. I got to start a vigilante group and take back the neighborhood.

MiraiTails

Post by MiraiTails »

I am pleased for you that the robbers didn't steal your more valuable items.

Hmm. Easily replacing a collection if it gets stolen is perhaps one advantage of our DLC future.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

The night after my birthday someone smashed my car window and left a tennis ball under the driver's seat. Nothing was taken.

Majestic Joey

Post by Majestic Joey »

gr4yJ4Y wrote:The night after my birthday someone smashed my car window and left a tennis ball under the driver's seat. Nothing was taken.
Ha! that made my day.