Chickens don't get rabies

Updates to the front page of the site are in here.
Ryan the Game Master

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Tsuyoshi-kun wrote:There was supposed to be Capcom Fighting All-Stars or something on PS2, a 3-D fighting game, but it was cancelled.
Yep. Instead we got the pitifully unbalanced Capcom Fighting Evolution. :sad:

Anyway, back on topic, guys. I'm glad y'all are optimistic about this. Half the gamers I've seen are either psyched or pissed beyond belief.

The folks at Sonic CulT, however, couldn't care less.

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

That's funny, last time I visited CulT the commentaries on the main page thread were a big mess of emotions... and apparently undesired guests.

Particularly many of them disliked Sonic's model. I don't understand what's the big deal with it, it's no better or worse than SatSR's one.

Ryan the Game Master

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Probably because it looks like the Sonic Next model somewhat.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

Ryan the Game Master wrote:Probably because it looks like the Sonic Next model somewhat.
Characters in the "Smash Bros" series, are supposed to be a mix of all the different looks and versions the character had, for a Fighting game, Sonic looks ok.

Isuka

Post by Isuka »

This is completely unrelated, irrelevant and unimportant, but I felt like saying it; SonicTeam very quietly threw Fifth Phantom Saga into the W.C. and pushed the button.
When was the last time this kind of thing happened, Sonic X-treme? Or was there any other more recent SEGA related game abortion?

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Look at that, they had to get their claws into Rez too? I took a count after seeing that and I spot around 18 other games there they barely had a hand in (or didn't), out of 50 listed, which isn't including the ones i'm not sure about and the mobile stuff:

Sonic R
Sonic 3D (partially)
Shuffle
Space Channel 5
SA2
Puyo Fever
Heroes
Pinball Party
Advance series (less so the first one)
GBA Puyo
Shadow
Mega Collection and +
Rush series
NiGHTS 2

:(
Particularly many of them disliked Sonic's model
What parallel universe you posting from?

Isuka

Post by Isuka »

Apparently, some obscure universe where "many" means two, three at most. Sorry 'bout that, chief.

But mind, there's no mention of Rez in the Dreamcast list, 'cause at that time it was entirely UGA's doing. That list's most probably arranged in that way because either SonicTeam had UGA in its intestines, or it was involved in third party support and/ or local licensing of those non-Japanese games (and Dimps' too). I think.