Prower's preference

Because death would've been too merciful.

Tails: is he or isn't he?

On fire.
21%
No way, he's straight as an arrow.
39%
I think he likes it both ways.
24%
Tails is hot.
16%

Total votes: 70

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Seriously, look closer...

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Seriously, who cares?

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I used to have a pair of slippers that looked almost exactly like Tails' shoes.

DarkPrime

Post by DarkPrime »

Tails is a Peter Puffer. No doubt in my mind. He always follows Sonic, as if he's looking at his ass or something.

Musachan

Post by Musachan »

I'm gonna go with 'straight' only because he's 8 and hasn't really had the chance to decide such things yet >> Thse things are subject to change, however XD

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Sexuality isn't a choice.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

I think Tails is totally 'lighting the candle at both ends'.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Maybe each tail represents a different sexual preference?

WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

A little from column A, a little from column B...?

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Zeta wrote:Considering that even the most obsessed Sonic fans have mistaken Tails for a chick who wants to get into Sonic's pants - I think it's safe to say he enjoys the wang. Or would/will. Nobody mistakes a dude for a chick so consistantly without them being a little light in the loafers.
I like the way this guy thinks.

"If everybody expects him to be homosexual, chances are, he is."

It is of my opinion that while I doubt anybody can physically choose sexuality, you are not "born" homosexual. Human brain function #1 is to procreate, to pass on your legacy via spawning offspring. It is the mental experiences we endure growing up as children that form the most important parts of our personality; somewhere down the line, it is my belief that an amalgamation of many events or one single shocking event that possibly changes one's "mind".

Therefore, I suppose, "if everybody expects him to be homosexual, chances are, he will be" is true.

But hey, in the words of Jerry Seinfeld:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

This whole thread sounds like something covered by Something Awful.

Segata

Post by Segata »

I concur with you wholeheartedly, my gaming brethren.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Well…if you believe my theory he was supposed to be a girl at the early development of Sonic 2, where do you think they got the “Save princess tailsâ€￾ plot of Sonic 2 Gamegear?.

In fact, in very early prototypes of Sonic 2, you don’t see Tails following Sonic, Tails is not there. Maybe we were supposed to see him being kidnapped by Eggman in the game intro?.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Nova wrote:Well…if you believe my theory he was supposed to be a girl at the early development of Sonic 2, where do you think they got the “Save princess tailsâ€￾ plot of Sonic 2 Gamegear?.
I think they found it in another castle.

PikoPikoHammer93
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by PikoPikoHammer93 »

BlazeHedgehog wrote:
Zeta wrote:Considering that even the most obsessed Sonic fans have mistaken Tails for a chick who wants to get into Sonic's pants - I think it's safe to say he enjoys the wang. Or would/will. Nobody mistakes a dude for a chick so consistantly without them being a little light in the loafers.

It is of my opinion that while I doubt anybody can physically choose sexuality, you are not "born" homosexual. Human brain function #1 is to procreate, to pass on your legacy via spawning offspring. It is the mental experiences we endure growing up as children that form the most important parts of our personality; somewhere down the line, it is my belief that an amalgamation of many events or one single shocking event that possibly changes one's "mind".

Therefore, I suppose, "if everybody expects him to be homosexual, chances are, he will be" is true.

Hmm...I'm confused, are you saying homosexuality is just in our imagination...because, if so...why do I erections on males only

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

PikoPikoHammer93 wrote:
BlazeHedgehog wrote:

Hmm...I'm confused, are you saying homosexuality is just in our imagination...because, if so...why do I erections on males only
I wouldn't quite say "imagination". It's more like a mental condition, like, you know, being afraid of cats because one scratched you when you were a little kid. Obviously, not all cats are mean and devious, but because you got scratched as a kid, they terrify you.

Something - be it a single event or a combination of many events in your life "changed your mind" toward your preference, even if subconciously (IE - you don't realize it happened). That's what I mean.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

BlazeHedgehog wrote:
PikoPikoHammer93 wrote:
BlazeHedgehog wrote:

I wouldn't quite say "imagination". It's more like a mental condition, like, you know, being afraid of cats because one scratched you when you were a little kid. Obviously, not all cats are mean and devious, but because you got scratched as a kid, they terrify you.

Something - be it a single event or a combination of many events in your life "changed your mind" toward your preference, even if subconciously (IE - you don't realize it happened). That's what I mean.
For instance, your mother molested you and you have a subconcious fear of women?
Or your best friend stuck a dick in your ass and you liked it?
I'm confused.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I think Blaze is making up psychology as he goes along.

Dark Dolphin

Post by Dark Dolphin »

I think we need a new freaking poll.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Dark Dolphin wrote:I think we need a new freaking poll.
Then let make a pool or a tread about Nack, want to know why he was removed of the Sonic universe?, because he uses guns!.

Dark Dolphin

Post by Dark Dolphin »

The argument about cartoons, especially animes, being banned because of guns is starting to annoy me. I hate that you'd now apply it to Sonic.

What's that thing attached to Gamma's arm?

Eggman and Tails use guns in Sonic Adventure 2, and one can hardly think Omega isn't weapon heavy.

I hardly think a pop gun should be an issue for Nack/Fang.

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Zeta wrote:I think Blaze is making up psychology as he goes along.
Did I forget to mention that if you have hair on your knuckles it means you're mentally retarded?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Well, shit. I have a friend who's a fuckin' vegetable.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Dark Dolphin wrote:The argument about cartoons, especially animes, being banned because of guns is starting to annoy me. I hate that you'd now apply it to Sonic.

What's that thing attached to Gamma's arm?

Eggman and Tails use guns in Sonic Adventure 2, and one can hardly think Omega isn't weapon heavy.

I hardly think a pop gun should be an issue for Nack/Fang.
Well, the Nack banish was years before the first Sonic adventure.

and look here:

http://sost.emulationzone.org/sonic_tt/nack/index.htm

Dark Dolphin

Post by Dark Dolphin »

That page doesn't say much except that Nack wasn't put into normal levels.

The time gap is what makes your argument most plausible, but I don't think it was really that big a deal in 1994 when Triple Trouble came out. In fact, I remember plenty of cartoons with guns then.

Why are some cartoons with guns banned when pretty much all toys intended for boys came with some sort of weaponry? Plastic army men, anyone? So hypocritical.