GHZ Art Contest - Worst Art

Because death would've been too merciful.

Whose art is worst?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:15 am

big_smile
18%
Brazilian Cara
2%
cjmcray
1%
Crazy Penguin
4%
DarkPrime
3%
Forza Johnman
3%
G.Silver
10%
Jamie Lee
No votes
KitsuneDarkStalker
4%
Kogen
24%
Leedz
11%
Locit
2%
Ngangbius
17%
Opa-Opa
1%

Total votes: 100

Anon

Post by Anon »

I voted for DarkPrime as well. At least all the other drawings are at least somewhat on model — save for CP's, which is loosely what a hedge looks like, and KitsuneDarkStalker's, which I find hilarious and true. And Kogen's, but it still didn't have the awful absurdity that DarkPrime's had.

However, Ngangbius definitely wins for most disturbing pic.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

j-man wrote:No, I like the GHZ for the whole insular elitist community thing.
Before I came here, I used to hang out in the Phantasy Star Discussion Boards but, after PSO came out, it got filled with dumb people.

So, yeah. It's important to have standards.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Jman, if it's any consolation, I haven't seen or heard hide nor hair from her at that place in months. Perhaps even a year or so (although that'd be pushing it). Of course, with the whole Acrio scandal going down right now, I dunno if I'd advocate you coming back until that's blown over (assuming you even WANT to come back), but still.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:I voted for Ngangbius. Thanks a bunch, mate! Finally I'm numb to scat! I thought I'd never manage it.
Are you the same Harley that used to be a regular at the Godawful Fanfiction MB before it was shut down? I thought you would be numb from scat(as well as some other disurbing crap) since then.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

j-man, that's why we have a very thorough screening process, called "being complete assholes to everyone we don't like, with possibly hilarious results".

Vector

Post by Vector »

I'm voting Forza just because it made me laugh so hard. But does that mean it's the best art and should not be voted on?
If you guys had spent time at that...MoFo...you'd probably understand what I mean.
You don't have to say it like a curseword. Well, technically it is a curseword.
But certainly not Harley. Dear Lord, no. My days there were forever scarred by her obsession with writing obscene fiction hellbent on taking the characters we've invested our videogaming faith in over the years and making them fuck each other with tentacles and things. Also, she ain't pretty.

It's debateable whether Harley or STH360 were actually WORSE, though. Her fanfics I can ignore and not read, but the game is hyped up and Sonic Team seems to be determined to put it in continuity. Ngangbius' entry, or Sonic/Elise cutscenes? Which torture is more horrifying? Probably the art, because Sonic/Elise wasn't so horrifying I had to stop looking before I could figure out what was going on.

Grant

Post by Grant »

I thought Crazy Penguin's was actually the most creative or at least the funniest. The other ones were amusing but a little obvious.

My actual vote went to Ngangbius', which was my second favorite, on the account that she has a realistic shot of winning and also there was some thought and hard work put in.

If you win, Ngangbius, I'm claiming it was because of my vote and furthermore I want you to mail me the original art. My living room is bare.

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

Smile's entry was damn funny and depressingly true. Let's hope that it doesn't fall into the hands of any Sega execs, or else "Shaodw" will be on shelves for Christmas.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

jenkins wrote:or else "Shaodw" will be on shelves for Christmas.
That would be <i>awesome</i>. That would be <i>Snakes On A Plane</i> awesome.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

Shaodws on a Plane.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Coming soon:

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Hey, Shadow Hog...*cough* what do u mean by this "Acrio scandal"? What the hell has he done now? Oh Gosh, the drama of the MoFo.
Delphine wrote:j-man, that's why we have a very thorough screening process, called "being complete assholes to everyone we don't like, with possibly hilarious results".
I think that may be what I'm doing now. God, you bastards have tainted me. Fuck you guys.

Nah, I'm just messin'. Love you guys. <3333

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

In short, he was admin for a while (why, I'm not sure, go ask Vec for that - I know I wasn't complaining at the time, though), but then he decided to drop that.

Then he pretty much broke the Eliteboard single-handedly and was a giant ass about it, made all kinds of "I'm gonna break the board" comments (most likely jokes, knowing him), still had access to certain mods-only functions that, in short, he shouldn't have had access to (no longer being staff and all), and so on. So eventually we banned him. And then he managed to banjump (in the chat, at least) by using other people's accounts.

It's a mess, honest to God. Fortunately, not many posters are all that concerned over it - there are a few, don't get me wrong, but it's not destroyed the board or anything. It's just a rather annoying situation, is all.

I'm pretty sure that's all the information that's already public about the info. It's not like there's all that much more on the private side of things, anyway.

Anyway, to make this post somewhat more relevant, I would totally at least rent <i>Evil Shaodw</i>.

j-man

Post by j-man »

What an ass. Didn't he come out of the closet too, or something? Maybe I'm just making that up.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

We don't take kindly to sprite comics 'round these parts. Just ask Cara.

Samface
Now Playing: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Enslaved

Post by Samface »

I've just noticed Shaodw has an X on his chest.

Is the X for extreme? 'Cos it'd better be.

big_smile
Drano Master

Post by big_smile »

Samface wrote:I've just noticed Shaodw has an X on his chest.

Is the X for extreme? 'Cos it'd better be.
It depends on who is asking. For ESRB, PEGI and CERO, it stands for extreme. For the kids on the street, it stands for X-rated.

^_^

j-man

Post by j-man »

does evil shaodw show tit

Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Douche Banned

Post by Harley Quinn hyenaholic »

Hey, j-man, did I ever tell you I think you're a dick?

See? That's what it feels like to be insulted for no reason.

WW

Post by WW »

Deckman

Post by Deckman »

I was quite tempted to vote on either G. Silver's or Ashide- I'm sorry, Ngangbius' entries. But through all those deformed penises and mutilation, it's pretty easy to tell that they're good artists. Then I thought about voting for CP's or big smile's, but I didn't because they're cute and they made me laugh.

So I'm voting for DarkPrime's, because it looks like it was drawn by 5-year-old, and it has a penis(?) that looks like a giant snake made out of blue Play-Doh.

I have no comment on the Acrio bullshit.

DBurraki

Post by DBurraki »

WW wrote:Image
This is probably the entirely wrong thing to be thinking about, but the nose on that thing freaks me out.

j-man

Post by j-man »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:Hey, j-man, did I ever tell you I think you're a dick?

See? That's what it feels like to be insulted for no reason.
YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL BAD ON THE INTERNET

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

I'd give Ngangbius's art a 5 out of 5 on the Texas Blood-Eye Lizard
scoring system... but Kitsune's idea was just too ingenuous to go without a vote (late post).
And it seems I'm one of the two zeroes- considering the topic, this might be a good thing.

... oh, who am I kidding. VOTA EM MIM PLZ
Locit wrote:We don't take kindly to sprite comics 'round these parts. Just ask Cara.
Yeah, yeah. The less we talk about it, the better- so keep those in the MG Forums or whatever.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

No votes.

Considering this is a 'worst art' contest, should I feel good about that?