It's not easy being cheesy

Because death would've been too merciful.

So, do you like cheese?

Of course I like cheese, what the hell kind of retard-ass question is that?
79%
No, I do not like spoiled milk.
6%
I only eat east European goat's milk cheeses.
4%
Roquefort and nothing less.
2%
No, but I like processed cheese product like Velveeta and shit.
2%
I like to cut it.
8%

Total votes: 52

Suit_Girl

Post by Suit_Girl »

Light Speed wrote:Pepper Jack Cheese?
Nah. Sometimes it's Jalapeno and other times it's Habanero, depending on what the grocery store stocks up on. Pepper Jack lacks that certain kick.

Arcade

Re: It's not easy being cheesy

Post by Arcade »

Green Gibbon! wrote:It's more than a little bit amazing that in modern civilization we hold in such high regard a food product that is made by allowing milk to spoil with enzymes that live in the stomach lining of ruminant mammals. Maybe we should've jettisoned that tradition when we got rid of ancestor worship, but we didn't, and now the most critical food sources for modern man are cheese-stuffed crust pizzas and the 99¢ double cheeseburger on the McDonald's dollar menu. This, to be sure, is a topic worth putting thought into.

So, do you like cheese?
Yes, but I dont like Chaos, unless Sega decides to use the Demon chaos plot in a decent way...

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

Suit_Girl wrote:
Light Speed wrote:Pepper Jack Cheese?
Nah. Sometimes it's Jalapeno and other times it's Habanero, depending on what the grocery store stocks up on. Pepper Jack lacks that certain kick.
Have you tried Horseradish cheese? Fun stuff.

Shadow Hog

Re: It's not easy being cheesy

Post by Shadow Hog »

Arcade wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:So, do you like cheese?
Yes, but I dont like Chaos, unless Sega decides to use the Demon chaos plot in a decent way...
Congratulations! You went off-topic. We're talking cheese, not huge water demons from <i>Sonic</i> games. Get it right.

Actually, that's a thought. Maybe everyone's appreciation for the first <i>SA1</i> would've shot up if Chaos was a giant cheese monster instead of a water demon? The mind boggles.

smiths32

Post by smiths32 »

It's probably not worth noting when Arcade goes off topic, trying to make sense of what it posted or correcting it. That only leads to it making more posts. Better just to leave it sitting there.