Boobies! [this post has become so unbelievably not worksafe]

Threads too good to die are immortalized here. It gazes also into you.
Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

j-man wrote:
a boy's first wet dream.
I had my first wet dream when I was awake. True story. It was a rather curious experience.
A wet day-dream?

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Sounds more like "random orgasm attack" than an actual wet dream.

angry_beaver

Post by angry_beaver »

hypocritical? you're the one whos being hypocritical, matey.

oh well it's all over now. my work here is done, i have pissed off people on the internet, yay me!

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

No, you didn't piss us off. You provided us all with a good laugh. Congrats.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Wait, what? Who got pissed off? I thought were were posting inappropriate pictures. The hell?

Segata

Post by Segata »

What she said.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

I say we bomb Nickelodeon.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Well Spazz, your thread got to the 80th post in less than two days. You must be very proud.

note: in that post, I said something that can be translated as:
"HOLY FUCKING GOD, DEL!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!!"
(I have no problems with the pictures, they are just horrendously hideous.)

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Hell yes.

After "Rocket Power" the whole network went down hill.

I mean, look at freaking Rocket Power - it's got the exact same cast of characters as the Rugrats, but they crammed in "X-treme Sports Rewlxors!" as a theme and they ended up ripping themselves off.

They all must perish.

Well, the dudes who work on "Fairly Oddparents" can survive. Everyone else must cease to be.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Zeta wrote:Hell yes.

After "Rocket Power" the whole network went down hill.

I mean, look at freaking Rocket Power - it's got the exact same cast of characters as the Rugrats, but they crammed in "X-treme Sports Rewlxors!" as a theme and they ended up ripping themselves off.

They all must perish.

Well, the dudes who work on "Fairly Oddparents" can survive. Everyone else must cease to be.
Agreed. Have you seen that All Grown Up shit? Ewwww. Rugrats itself was only good for the initial 65 episodes, it sucked outright when they brought it back a few years later.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Rocko's Modern Life and The Angry Beavers were the two best shows in Nick, back when they were cool. Rugrats used to be kinda cool, but now they're just too overrated.

Animaniacs owned all others though. I think just about everyone bought the video game.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Dude, Animaniacs was awesome.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Boomerang is currently airing Animaniacs in the UK. I'm going to watch the hell out of it, I LOVED that show.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Agreed. Have you seen that All Grown Up shit? Ewwww. Rugrats itself was only good for the initial 65 episodes, it sucked outright when they brought it back a few years later.
They turned it into a crappy version of muppet babies! Instead of being a charming and interesting take on babies, they started having imagenary adventures that made no sense.

Which, ya know, was cool on Muppet Babies . . . because they did it with style and intelligent jokes.

Rugrats couldn't pull that off.
Animaniacs owned all others though. I think just about everyone bought the video game.
And it was a damn good videogame for a platformer based on a cartoon.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

The first two seasons of Animaniacs were awesome. Beyond that, though, it ended up with the quick and merciless death it deserved. The last I remember seeing was some educational short about the Panama canal or some shit.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Lake Titicaca was AWESOME.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

The first two seasons of Animaniacs were awesome. Beyond that, though, it ended up with the quick and merciless death it deserved. The last I remember seeing was some educational short about the Panama canal or some shit.
That wasn't Animaniac's fault. The trend of children's television at the time made it that way. Idiotic parental groups were pushing for more educational television - because if it's not educational - it's trash and your children shouldn't be watching it.

Funny how the parents didn't apply that to their own viewing habits.

Nonetheless, in the later years - Animaniacs tried to adapt to the changing trend and make itself more educational. Thus we got more educational and crappy shorts.

However, it wasn't enough - a regulation was passed stating that each network had to produce a certain amount of educational television for children - and Animanicas eventually got the axe in favor of Hysteria - an incredibly stupid educational "comedy" show that only had one or two notable funny moments (a sketch in which Telsa tried to conquer the earth with his death ray while being pestered by the neighborhood kids comes to mind).

Mostly it was just "funny" voiced characters showcasing historical moments amid poop and puke gags.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Presents. A small on-topic attempt. They're kinda old, but still funny.
Right-click -> Save Target As...

<a href="http://www.livaudaisnet.com/Cory/Bud Lite - Mr. Edible Underwear Maker.mp3">Underwear</a>

<a href="http://www.livaudaisnet.com/Cory/Bud Lite - Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor.mp3">Big Weiner</a> (for Zeta)
Last edited by Spazz on Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

I still think the best show Nikelodeon ever aired was "The Adventures of Pete & Pete".

As for cartoons, I've always had a soft-spot for Pinky & The Brain. Rocko & Ren and Stimpy are great, too.

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

Ah, Nick. They used to be cool..until they got rid of their pre-1998 Nicktoon library (except Rugrats, of course), took off Animaniacs & Pinky and the Brain, and cancelled ZIM. Sigh..

J.C.14
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by J.C.14 »

^
Invader ZIM suffered the same reason Ren and Stimpy did, It was demmed inapproapiate for children, Ren and Stimpy had millions of editing, In one unaired episode on Nick "Dog Show" George Liquor (who was edited out in every episode because his last name sounded like "lick her") has a tail and when something happens (probably some female dog appears on stage) and suddenly he springs out a tail stiff as a board, Nick did not air that episode because that seemed like an erection, another unaired episode is where Geroge Liqour adopts Ren and Stimpy as pets but abuses them, Ren in the end goes crazy, and grabs an oar and in slow motion Ren beats George Liquor's head twenty times in slow motion, in one of the beating to the head, his head twists, this did not air because it was sadistic. And about five episodes never made it past storyboard.

I think the new "Adult Party Cartoon" is horrible, everything is gross, not funny and gross, just gross. and the humor is different. Just crappy lame humor...There's even a very risque episode called "Naked Beach Frenzy" which takes place in a nude beach. It shows nudity in it, probably just huge rounded boobs.

Also, Why the hell can't cursing and sex refrences be used in Children's programming, Many Children wacth Adult Swim, Children curse a lot and make say sex things...Another rising question is, why is homosexuality bad for children to know about. If a movie has a homosexual in it or anything homosexual it rasies to PG-13 or in TV case TV 14. homosexuality seriously can't be that bad, It doesn't involve sex,

And why is boobs horny, they are not a sexual object, There milkfeeders for children, Why are milkfeeders hot?

And why are breasts, and genitals so bad, why is sex a bad thing. "Oh look, a topless woman...That's so bad for children" but why is that bad for children? Why can't we walk around naked?

Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

Ahh, Animanics, I grew up with that show. That and Tiny Toons and Freakazoid. Then there was that Earthworm Jim cartoon...
~Neo

J.C.14
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by J.C.14 »

I'm quite proud of myself, That's the first, non-spamming topic I made, and the longest :grin:

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Holy SHIT.

J.C. actually posted something coherent and worthwile.

I . .. I don't know what to do. We want to reinforce good behavior, right? I . . . I'm at a loss. Anyone got some cookies or something?

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Why can't we walk around naked?

Because nobody wants to see ugly people naked, dumb ass.