Sonic Advance 3 Commercial

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Pistol

Post by Pistol »

bwahahah this thread gets the 'farthest off topic' award EVER.
asian girls in general are attractive as sin, but honestly never cross that 'cute' border. when one does wander off into the 'sexy' department, they usually tend to end up losing all respectable girlfriend material qualities and look like import tuner plastic sluts. huge generalization, sure, but still. and i do agree with j-man on the hipper than thou japanese party boys with their crazy well... crazy everything. have you ever seen the book 'fruits' with all the pictures of hipster japanese kids taken as is on the streets? it was started as a monthly (i think) magazine filled with street fashion and has ended up encapsulating trends and some of the coolest outfits ever seen. those kids just fucking rock my dock.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra »

Green Gibbon! wrote:
Y'know those painfully hip Japanese teenagers you see...bleached spiky hair, oversized radio headphones, tight fitting logo t-shirts, flares, abundance of accessories, huge reflective sunnies...there's just something about them. I see the occasional Japanese Hipster around London, and I'm just like "I want to be that guy".
And there's nothing wrong with being gay.
Says you.

aso

Post by aso »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:
Y'know those painfully hip Japanese teenagers you see...bleached spiky hair, oversized radio headphones, tight fitting logo t-shirts, flares, abundance of accessories, huge reflective sunnies...there's just something about them. I see the occasional Japanese Hipster around London, and I'm just like "I want to be that guy".
And there's nothing wrong with being gay.
Says you.
He did indeed say that, didn't he? Give the man a hand.

Also: I'm sometimes off on the scale of 'ugly <> cute'. I sometimes think supposedly cute types are ugly, and vice versa. Crazy.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Anyone know where you can download the video of the commercial?