Sonic Advance 3 Commercial

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Sonic Advance 3 Commercial

Post by big_smile »

The Japanese release of Sonic Advance 3 will be supported by Television advertising. As with all of Sega's Japanese commercials, the advertisement can be viewed online:

<a href='http://sega.jp/asx/gba_sonicad3_cm_500.asx'; target='_new'> High speed version </a>
<a href='http://sega.jp/asx/gba_sonicad3_cm_56.asx'; target='_new'> 56K version </a>

^Ducks, dogs and Eggs appear in the new commercial

Segata

Post by Segata »

DUCK! DOG! EGG! SONIC ADVANCE 3!

What?

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

That flipping up the skirt thing was the pinnacle of Sonic advertising.

Remember the Japanese commercial for Sonic 3 with that guy being warped through that city? That struck me as American stupid, except it was even worse because, and call me racist, but Japanese guys cannot look cool. They are inherently incapable of looking like anything other than skinny dorks with oily hair. Japanese girls are some of the most beautiful women on earth, but Japanese guys all look like fucking retards, and when they try to look like American rock stars or something, it's just... man.

Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

I actually prefer American girls much more than Japanese girls as far as physical characteristics go. Intellectually, I can't really say because I've never known a truly Japanese person.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Shouldn't knowing an American girl automatically answer that question? You should read Delphine's post about women again, I'm to lazy to look it up.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

SONIC ADBANSE SREE!!1

Post by j-man »

I disagree slightly, Gibbs. Y'know those painfully hip Japanese teenagers you see...bleached spiky hair, oversized radio headphones, tight fitting logo t-shirts, flares, abundance of accessories, huge reflective sunnies...there's just something about them. I see the occasional Japanese Hipster around London, and I'm just like "I want to be that guy".

But the guy in the Sonic 3 ad looked a complete tool.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Y'know those painfully hip Japanese teenagers you see...bleached spiky hair, oversized radio headphones, tight fitting logo t-shirts, flares, abundance of accessories, huge reflective sunnies...there's just something about them. I see the occasional Japanese Hipster around London, and I'm just like "I want to be that guy".
And there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

Shouldn't knowing an American girl automatically answer that question?
You can't compare two things unless you've actually identified the characteristics of those two things. I know virtually nothing about Japanese girls.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I know virtually nothing about Japanese girls.
They're the cutest things existent that you can legally screw. That's pretty much all you need to know. They have horrible teeth and lack the cleavage of most other races, but, as is usually the case with Asian women, they hold their age outstandingly well. They stay fresher, longer!

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Light Speed wrote:Shouldn't knowing an American girl automatically answer that question? You should read Delphine's post about women again, I'm to lazy to look it up.
Yeah, that applied to all women everywhere. We're <i>all the same</i>.

Heh, I'd make a post about men along the same lines, but I'm outnumbered, so I'll keep that to myself.
Green Gibbon! wrote:Japanese guys <i>cannot look cool</i>. They are inherently incapable of looking like anything other than skinny dorks with oily hair.
Bull. <a href="http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/09323503 ... ">Gackt</a> is one of the most gorgeous men alive. I mean, he thinks he's a 4000 year old Norweigan vampire, but still.

Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

They have horrible teeth and lack the cleavage of most other races
The teeth don't bother me so much as the lack of cleavage.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Green Gibbon! wrote:
I see the occasional Japanese Hipster around London, and I'm just like "I want to be that guy".
And there's nothing wrong with being gay.
Actually, the correct gay response is that "I want to DO that guy."
Green Gibbon! wrote:They're the cutest things existent that you can legally screw. That's pretty much all you need to know. They have horrible teeth and lack the cleavage of most other races, but, as is usually the case with Asian women, they hold their age outstandingly well. They stay fresher, longer!
The same is essentially true of Japanese men. Except replace the problem of small cleavage with the problem of small wangs.

But seriously. During puberty, I went through a gigantic Asian man fetish phase that I'm not very proud of. It was so bad, in 11th grade, I would just aimlessly follow Mexican teenagers who vaugely looked Asian.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

The thing with Asian women is that they're the most consistently attractive, or at least to my eyes. They still have their flaws, but in general they're the ones I'm most forgiving of. You don't see too many fat Asian chicks, which is the main problem with the other two major races.

White women only look good when they're models who have been dolled up by professional make-up artists. Girls you see on the street usually have imperfections that really bother me, dealing especially with fat asses, fat arms, and uncontrolled shoulder freckles. In the south especially, there's the problem of speech... girls down here tend to develop this absolutely appalling accent with "lazy" L's and enlongated vowels. Even my sister speaks with it and it's downright unsettling. And all in all, I just don't care much for blondes.

Now, black women are one of two extremes: they either really, really have it, or really, really don't. There is no middle ground to speak of. And, needless to say, the ones who don't have it far outnumber those who do.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Being a perfectionist will get you nowhere.

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Bull. Gackt is one of the most gorgeous men alive. I mean, he thinks he's a 4000 year old Norweigan vampire, but still
Dude looks like a lady~

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Being a perfectionist will get you nowhere.
Nowhere except your mother.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

GG! wrote:Now, black women are one of two extremes: they either really, really have it, or really, really don't. There is no middle ground to speak of. And, needless to say, the ones who don't have it far outnumber those who do.
Have what? *eyes GG! with daggers in her eyes*

And has there been a picture of Gackt that doesn't feature him wearing make-up?

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Ngangbius wrote:And has there been a picture of Gackt that doesn't feature him wearing make-up?

Jaden

Post by Jaden »

Wow this Gackt is a Japanese man... He doesn't look like either, for a second I thought it was Michael Jackson between operations... As for women I find I look more towards their intelligence, but since I have never had a girlfriend and will mostly end up alone or with 2 buck whores I can't talk much... I do agree about Asian women though, although the few I have met are as smart as a ton of bricks...

Cuckooguy
LEGEND
Now Playing: Sonic Generations 3DS, Asura's Wrath

Post by Cuckooguy »

I personally prefer Mexican women. Unfortunately, a good portion of the female Mexican population are fat and lazy, and once you get on their bad side, they'll be the worst people you'll ever know (although they generally tend to be really sweet if you don't get on their bad side).

Radrappy
Now Playing: MvC3, Vanquish, Skies of Arcadia Legends

Post by Radrappy »

On this topic I agree with gibbon 100%
I'm in thailand right now and there are tons of Japanese girls on the streets most of the time. They dont even have makeup or over revealing dresses on (sum school uniforms actually. . .ahem) and they look better than almost 100% of the girls back home. (in sunny CA)

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Japanese girls in Thailand?

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I thought the Thailand girls had all been previous men.

Owen Axel

Post by Owen Axel »

BlazeHedgehog wrote:
Bull. Gackt is one of the most gorgeous men alive. I mean, he thinks he's a 4000 year old Norweigan vampire, but still
Dude looks like a lady~
Norway never had vampires, that's crazy!

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Norway never had vampires, that's crazy!
Indeed. They have trolls. And the occasional werewolf.