Phantasy Star Trilogy US Release Confirmed

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Blue Gale
News Guy

Phantasy Star Trilogy US Release Confirmed

Post by Blue Gale »

Conspiracy Entertainment has revealed how they will be releasing some of the Sega Ages remakes here in the US for the PlayStation 2. Instead of doing individual releases, they will be releasing two different packages.

The first will be the Sega Ages: Classic Collection, consisting of Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Monaco GP and Space Harrier. It will arrive winter 2004.

The second will be Sega Ages: Phantasy Star Trilogy, consisting of Phantasy Star Generation 1, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium. It will arrive spring 2005.

No word on pricing as of yet, nor the fate of any Sega Ages games still yearning for a US release.

http://sony.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6757/

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Heck yeah. I didn't know these were confirmed for US release. w00t, I can't wait, especially for the Phantasy Star Trilogy. :D

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Why is a small U.S. publishing company confirming the estimation date of when the PS4 remake will arrive in the U.S. when we hardly heard or seen any info about it on Sega of Japan's webpage?

I doubt that this PS trilogy will be ready by Spring of 2005 considering a possible factor of translating whole new plot points, etc from a remake or two that we hardly know is in development.