See some touching!

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

See some touching!

Post by Segaholic2 »

<A HREF="http://www.gametrailers.com/">GameTrailers.com</A> posted a gameplay video/trailer of our favorite game for lonely Japanese perverts.

It has some interesting footage of some of the mini-games, along with two Japanese girls touching their gaming hearts out. And apparently having a lot of fun with it.

<A HREF="http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... yx.html</A>

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Why is the DS censored in that footage? Does it have a sticker of a wang on the cover?

Ash Holt

Post by Ash Holt »

Ahaha, looks interesting.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

No matter what kind of theme you use to try to unify mini-games, it's still just a bunch of unrelated mini-games.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

The ONLY good collection of MiniGames has been the Game and Watch series.

PERIOD.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Actually, I disagree with that. If they'd wanted to compile every Game & Watch title that had ever been released into one compilation, that would've been okay, though not really substantial. But to release three at a time in a series of 6 or whatever was lame, especially considering they ran out of good Game & Watch titles after the second collection.

Actually, I was just taking a shower and thinking about it, and I think the only example of a mini-game assortment so cohesive that it works as one singular "game" is Made in Wario. I was trying to figure out why this is, and I think maybe that the time limit becomes more the subject of the game than the actual mini-games themselves. It doesn't really matter what's coming at you next, because those three seconds are the only thing on your mind as you floss some guy's teeth or give Wario a shave.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Yeah, but that's really only fun as a party game. I never got that much enjoyment out of it by myself.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I don't know how it would work as a party game... I've never played the GameCube one, but the original GBA one was a fantastic one-player experience.

CE

Post by CE »

WarioWare was a good one player experience the first time around. After playing through once, I had no incentive to play through a second time.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

The GameCube version is a great party game. Me and a friend and both our girlfriends played it for a couple hours, and it was awesome (especially considering both our girlfriends aren't what you would call hardcore gamers). Tons of fun.