Sega PC TGS Website

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Sega PC TGS Website

Post by big_smile »

Sega’s PC games are going to have a special section at the 2004 Tokyo Game Show. To promote the exhibition, Sega Japan has launched a special mini-site that contains information about special contests and pictures of the free gifts that will be given away:

^ This PSOBB pocket strap will be given away at the show

^ The first 200 visitors to the PSOBB stand will receive a special version of the pocket strap and an application to apply for the PSOBB edition Sega Passport credit card.

^ A special PSOBB Edy cup tournament will be held at the show. Players must defeat 100 million enemies to stand a chance of winning a rare prize.

^ This towel will be given away at the Sonic Heroes stand

Further information together with box art for some of the games can be found at the official Sega PC TGS site.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

100 million?

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

Yeah, 100 million. It's not like ONE person has to kill 100 million, its cumulative for all the players across the Blue Burst servers. I believe the 100 million goal was already reached, and all it did was unlock Ultimate mode for online Blue Burst. Big deal.

I'm still waiting for new info about the new Blue Burst level, and according to PSO world, that new level is apparently from what Sega is calling "Episode 4"... I'm not sure how that works out, since the rest of Blue Burst is still Ep. 1 and 2, and the new area is accessed from the old hub... But whatever.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Has Blue Burst been cracked for American users yet? That, or have they written those personal ship server applications so you can play it on LANs? I think I downloaded the PSO:BB cd image a long time ago, and I don't know if I can do anything with it.

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

The guys who did the original PSOPC hack say they aren't going to try and do the same with PSOBB until Sega abandons it like they did PSOPC (which doesn't look like that'll be any time soon).