Sonic Heroes PC Pictures

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Sonic Heroes PC Pictures

Post by big_smile »

Sega Japan has released these new screens of the PC incarnation of Sonic Heroes.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

As reported previously, the game will be mostly identical to the console versions, but will feature enhanced graphics. The game can be controlled with both a keyboard and mouse, in addition to a PC joypad and is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, ME and XP.

Whereas the US version has been scheduled for release in November, the Japanese edition has been given the slightly vaguer date of ‘sometime in winter’. A price has yet to be announced.

More information can be found at Sega Japan’s Sonic Heroes PC page, which incidentally features links to the PC versions of Sonic Adventure DX and, somewhat surprisingly, Sonic CD.

Related Stories
August 19 – Sonic Heroes PC Release News
May 28 - Sonic Heroes E3 Pictures

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Re: Sonic Heroes PC Pictures

Post by j-man »

big_smile wrote:
As reported previously, the game will be mostly identical to the console versions, and will feature the same graphics but more glitches.
Fixed.

If they put the Game Gear version of Mean Bean Machine on there I'll slit my throat.

Titan

Post by Titan »

Y'know, I never seem to find these so-called glitches people keep whining about.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Who cares? It's not the glitches that made it suck. Though they did contribute a tad.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Why should you complain about glitches anyway? Sonic Team games have ALWAYS had glitches in them, and some were actually pretty cool to play around with.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Sonic Team games have ALWAYS had glitches in them
LIES. Anything on the Mega Drive is infallible. It's common knowledge.
and some were actually pretty cool to play around with.
When it was like you could put on Debug and fuck about with unused sprites and make enemies in thin air and fly into hidden sections of level and shit, yes. It was like Hacking For Dummies, anyone with a button code or sound test cheat could mess about with a game enough to make it break down and cry. I don't want to encounter such messiness when I'm playing a game straight. I don't want to run through walls or have buttons do stuff they're not supposed to or any other frustrating shit.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Um, yeah, you "hit the nail on the head." That's what I meant.