The GHZ featured in TSSZ Fan Friday

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

The GHZ featured in TSSZ Fan Friday

Post by Segaholic2 »

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/08/03/tssz ... hill-zone/

Thanks to Louis from TSSZ for coordinating this.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Re: The GHZ featured in TSSZ Fan Friday

Post by Malchik »

Awesome! So when is Sonic-Cult going to get-- oh wait...

EDIT: I wonder if the Drano gag will fly over the readers heads?

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Nathan: I like the times when we’d troll annoying new members mercilessly. It wasn’t as cruel as it sounds, because we only did that whenever they deserved it. One time, I modified the whole forum so that everyone had the same avatar just to annoy one person, who promptly left. Mission accomplished.
Best response.
Of course Sonic 1 was the first one I played, on a demo unit at Toys R Us. It was the most incredible thing I’d ever seen on a TV.
Huh, I guess we all basically have the same memory then.

Crisis

Post by Crisis »

I recently showed off Sonic Adventure to someone who had never played a Sonic game before. The game design is remarkably solid for its time, and the aesthetics work well too, but by god the cutscenes! They have all the depth of finger puppets and the game makes you watch them multiple times!

To my surprise, my friend actually liked it enough to sit through me playing the entire game. Apparently it still has its charm, and there are enough clever touches that there's something to talk about throughout the entire game.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles was the highlight for me as well, though.

Radrappy
Now Playing: MvC3, Vanquish, Skies of Arcadia Legends

Post by Radrappy »

Crisis wrote:I recently showed off Sonic Adventure to someone who had never played a Sonic game before. The game design is remarkably solid for its time, and the aesthetics work well too, but by god the cutscenes! They have all the depth of finger puppets and the game makes you watch them multiple times!

To my surprise, my friend actually liked it enough to sit through me playing the entire game. Apparently it still has its charm, and there are enough clever touches that there's something to talk about throughout the entire game.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles was the highlight for me as well, though.
You had better luck than me. A couple years ago one of my friends expressed interest in playing SA1 since he missed it when it first came out. After falling through the floor twice during his first emerald coast run we turned it off and never spoke of it again. What the fuck sonic team. What the fuck.

Also screw tsssz. seriously. Nice to hear from the founders though.