Shorts - Sonic Heroes PC/New Sonic Café game

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Shorts - Sonic Heroes PC/New Sonic Café game

Post by big_smile »

Sonic Heroes PC release news
Image Image According to 1Up, the PC port of Sonic Heroes will be out this November. Unlike the PC version of SADX, Heroes PC will apparently be sold in both European and American stores.

The game will be identical to the console original, except users will be able to take advantage of the latest PC hardware to enjoy enhanced graphics. The 3 console versions have sold a total of 1.83 million copies worldwide, according to Gamerfeed.com.

New Sonic Café game
Image Pyramid Magic 2 is the newest addition to Sonic Team’s mobile game service:

Image Image Image

Full details can be found here

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

1.83 million disappointed people. Give or take the 5 retards here that liked the game.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

The 3 console versions have sold a total of 1.83 million copies worldwide, according to Gamerfeed.com.
Fuck! We're fucked!

We're not going to get a Sonic Adventure 3.

We're going to get Sonic Heroes 2!

Now with ten characters in each team! And 24 characters! You want to play as Ray / Mighty / Bomb / Heavy / Chris don't you?

OF COURSE YOU DO! And they'll play exactly like Sonic's team, and Amy's Team, and Espio's Team! And Fang's Team! And Shaow's Team! And Bark's Team! And Princess Fucking Sally's Team!

And look at all the pits! Now there's only approximately 3 centimeters to run on! Whoo-hoo! That's tons of fun, because it's easier for us to design linear levels with no place to explore!

*Cries*

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

And everyone will buy it... v_v

aso

Post by aso »

I'm surprised some of you are so disenhearted. I thought you'd be apathetic to Sonic Team's future by now.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I don't care about Sonic Team, anymore - but I still care about Sonic and Eggman. Just because ST is going down the tubes, doesn't mean Sonic has to go with them.

Methinks it might be time to somehow covetly steal the rights to the Sonic universe characters and slip them to Shigeru Miyamoto in the dead of the night.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

I say that we (the GHZ) take over Sonic Team, keep everyone that's there (including Naka) and make them create better games. "GHZ Team" - sounds pretty cool.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I say that we (the GHZ) take over Sonic Team
I think that's really just a matter of time.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Sonic Adventure 3: Drano A Go-Go

Diamond.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

OK, so Eggman tricks Sonic into drinking a bottle of Dran-O - so our poisoned blue hedgehog has to blast through 20 stages of enemies so he can reach the poison control center in time.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Platformer or 3D?

type02

!

Post by type02 »

Well we can make a 3d game but 2d special stages, with no point to them!
We could also have metal knuckles and Tails doll only metal knuckles turns good and tails doll turns really big and has eaten eggman who is traped inside of him he can also change shape to look like Robotnic! We can change his name back just to confuse the hell out of everyone.
After sonic adventure 3 we can make heros 2! Robotnic whos name will be changed to eggman again halfway through the game(no one will see it comming!) has turned evil again and has made team uber bad!It will contain metal sonic,metal knuckles and tails doll(who he has rebuilt) they then beat him up and capure him(thats their level).
Team rose can now have missions, the first is for big to lose wait so cream can carry him!

Im thinking of selling these idears to sonic team, although they will probably ruin the plot and make it sound stupid.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Sonic Drano Adventure will have to wait until after Gulpo's Puke.

Chaos Control

Post by Chaos Control »

Green Gibbon! wrote:
I say that we (the GHZ) take over Sonic Team
I think that's really just a matter of time.
Who wouldn't want to take over Sonic Team after some of the more recent games?!?

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I've been thinking about this and I think I'd like to see some other Sega dev team make a Sonic game. I think AV would be best for the job. Then Sonic Team would just have to change their name to something else later on and quickly be forgotten.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

How about ShitStorm Productions Ltd.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Acclaim of Japan
LS wrote:1.83 million disappointed people.
I bet the vast majority of people who've played and enjoyed the game were kids 12 and under since they seem to be Sonic's largest fanbase and well, most kids will play any video game that has bright and colorful settings and funny cartoon people/animals/robots/fungi whether it is crap or not.
Spazz wrote:And everyone will buy it... v_v
More like, the parents of Sonic's demo will buy it for their kids to act as an interactive babysitter--like most kid-friendly franchise games.
Zeta wrote:I don't care about Sonic Team, anymore - but I still care about Sonic and Eggman. Just because ST is going down the tubes, doesn't mean Sonic has to go with them.
Agreed. It's just not right to see Sonic with a possibilty of ending up like Earthworm Jim, Crash, and Spyro. =(

But wait though--SH sold 1.83 mil on 3 platforms, however didn't SA1 or SA2 sold close to that amount on just 1 platform? Maybe Sonic Team would realize that Sonic Heroes isn't really a viable direction to continue the franchise because it didn't sell as much in comparision to the ration of the Adventure series in addition to the mediocre reviews SH was given.

That's probably just wishful thinking.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sonic DS will be total crap?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I just assume anything involved with Sonic is gonna be total crap nowadays. Especially portable stuff. I didn't even buy Sonic Advance 3 or Battle. I'm thinking about Battle though for the storyline that you all rave about.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Am I the only one who thinks that Sonic DS will be total crap?
The demo had you masturbating Sonic to make him go faster - what do you think?

j-man

Post by j-man »

I think we're on to a winner. Surely there's nothing that sexually-repressed videogame-playing teenagers are better at.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

Light Speed wrote:I just assume anything involved with Sonic is gonna be total crap nowadays. Especially portable stuff. I didn't even buy Sonic Advance 3 or Battle. I'm thinking about Battle though for the storyline that you all rave about.
Consider eating shit instead of playing Battle. The storyline is'nt even that great, and the gameplay sucks cock anyway

WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

If Battle sucks cock then I'm afraid for what playing Heroes did to me.

j-man

Post by j-man »

Battle is the best thing to happen to Sonic since the original Adventure. Buy it.

WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

Preaching to the choir, man.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

Fuck that. The game is either to easy or to hard. It's unpredictable. It's a neat idea, but the AI needs to be better. Plus, Knuckles is just to macho man type. He talks like the hulk and gets pissed about everything to do with the emeralds. I did like the idea with the 3-d arenas, though