Online Sonic Jump demo

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Online Sonic Jump demo

Post by big_smile »

To promote the recent European release of Sonic Jump, Glu is offering a demo of the game, which can be played directly on their website without the need for a mobile phone.

As the title suggests, players must make good use of Sonic’s jumping skills. The goal is to navigate the vertical levels whilst taking care not to fall off the screen.

The game was originally released on the Japanese Sonic Café service in 2005. An English version was later released in America in 2006. This European version includes translations in 5 additional European languages.

The Glu website also offers demos for other Sega mobile titles, including the portable conversion of the original Sonic the Hedgehog.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Damnit... badnik desing in Sonic Jump is better than all Sonic games since SA2.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

Arent the badniks in Sonic Jump the same badniks used in the advance series?

OSM

Post by OSM »

Weird concept for a Sonic game, but its fun.

Kogen
Now Playing: Reading the Holy Torah

Post by Kogen »

Basically what OSM said. Since it's actually released outside of Japan, I assume it's one of the better Sonic Cafe games. And that hornet has been around since Sonic 2, nothing new/surprising there. Better than flying heaps of GUN scrap metal and deformed genies I suppose.

Any chance anyone knows of a decent emulator that'll play that? The one I used before for the poor version of Sonic 1 Mobile that I can't even remember the name of wasn't able to run it. Considering the game is online in demo form, there should be something. Or maybe I'll just go buy myself a cell phone just for this, for truely.