Sega file a trademark for 'Sonic Rush Adventure'

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

With this one. Sad thing, I had to ran it on an Athlon 1200 MHz with 120 megs of RAM and 8 of VRAM (onboard). I bet it was almost as playing the first Japanese Dreamcast release; utter shit, but still playable.

Neo

Post by Neo »

Locit wrote:I liked Chao raising in SA, but not so much in SA2. It seemed more organic and open ended, but maybe that's just me waxing nostalgia. I thought the gardens in the first were cooler, if a little less, um, functional. That, and I thought the good/bad Chao aspects were silly. The "good" chao looked gay, and you had to monitor who you were raising your chao with if you wanted a neutral one, which meant countless load times for switching between the two sides. Blah.
Ever tried raising them in DX? You'd have the original gardens, the better engine and hero/dark types that don't fluctuate every time you feed, pet, or pick up the chao.

The hero chao still look 'gay', though (not sure what you're on about, I actually found the swimming, power and angel hero chao some of the most beautiful of the bunch).

It was a cool time sink, too bad it never got farther than that.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

I pirated that almost a year ago... never bothered to play it much, though. The fact I'd played the game to death on the Dreamcast back in 1999 didn't help much.

Then again, I also picked up <i>Heroes</i> for about a fiver (yeah, I know, in b4 "five dollars too much"), and I haven't gone back to IT in a while, either...

ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

Check this out: I have the Korean PS2 version. It's so infinitely full of suck, chicken shit plays and smells better than that. But mind, I still haven't tried Shadow the Hedgehog, so maybe there's a whole new level of embarrassment to be explored.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Meanwhile, the Sonic Rush game that -exists- now runs on NO$GBA. Lags something fierce, but it runs.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

Yes, I was playing the E3 demo! makes you think why they removed various things when the game could've won even better praise if it remained in the beta formula.

The E3 Leaf Storm zone music is far better than that annoying "right there, right on" song.

Sonic Cult has everything if you want to play the Demo and listen to the beta BGM.

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

The E3 Leaf Storm zone music is far better than that annoying "right there, right on" song.
Well that's certainly just a matter of opinion, as far as I'm concerned the original track was generic rubbish, Naganuma's work gave a fairly fresh feeling to what was otherwise just a bog standard forest level.

b_boult

Post by b_boult »

James McGeachie wrote:
Well that's certainly just a matter of opinion, as far as I'm concerned the original track was generic rubbish, Naganuma's work gave a fairly fresh feeling to what was otherwise just a bog standard forest level.
Right on. I'm glad that track was used elsewhere, it was completely uninspired. It reminded me of the music from the GBA Sonic titles, which I on the whole did not enjoy.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

They removed things because Sega always "Rush" games developement...
Last edited by Arcade on Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

... I'm utterly ashamed of being in the same country as you...