Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Dasher

Post by Dasher »

EspioKaos wrote:The meseta amounts listed are just part of the reward for getting the corresponding rank.
DOH!

oh well, I think you have to be level 100! to do this, if your partner kills a monster, thats it... no "S" rank right?

Because Hyuuga always manages to kill one or two of the monsters, the only possible way I see it happening is having an overpowered character.

EspioKaos

Post by EspioKaos »

I've managed to get one or two S ranks in offline mode before. You just have to be very quick. Also, it's fine if an accompanying NPC kills a few enemies. It still counts as a kill for your score.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

EspioKaos wrote:I've managed to get one or two S ranks in offline mode before. You just have to be very quick. Also, it's fine if an accompanying NPC kills a few enemies. It still counts as a kill for your score.
Oh, youre right! the whole team score Hyuuga likes to pester Ethan with, I forgot about that. I just reciently bought PSU, because I heard good things about it (Also, the Sequel was a big push seeing its filled with PSO extras) and that is why Im playing the game right now, although not exactly the same as PSO and lacks the cool designs and charm PSO had, it has many improved elements that I like, and it is a game that grows on you just like PSO did back then.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Wow, that was really really bad. I think that song was cheesier than 'Live to Win'.

Radrappy
Now Playing: MvC3, Vanquish, Skies of Arcadia Legends

Post by Radrappy »

That was terrible. What the hell is that song. It's not even catchy.

Im really curious as to what happens in the "story" though. Somehow I think Ethan turned villian will turn out to be a silly misunderstanding.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

Thats exactly whats going on, as you can see in online story mode.