The last ever Sonic Team Project

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

Hey, as long as you're not demanding the superiority of Sonic on other fansites...

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Light Speed wrote:I've been a fan since I was 5 and it used to be if it had their logo on it I would buy it
Was I the only one who, at some tender age presumably around 10 to 12, bought Shining The Holy Ark because it was made by "Team Sonic", not realising that it had fuck all to do with Sonic or Sonic Team and instead wove an intricate (or possibly just confusing) first person RPG strategy thing comprising almost entirely of forests and caves and confusion and fucking bats?

Not, like, bats fucking, like bats having sex. Just bastard bats.

Of course, I didn't know whether or not the bats were born in or out of wedlock. They just sucked.

Now, I'm not disputing their fellatio techniques...

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I remember Shining the Holy Ark. It was a sort of sequel to Shining and the Darkness (which, incidentally, was the game Sonic Software Planning was formed to create).

Man, Holy Ark was one fuck-ugly game. It was decent enough, or at least the best RPG the Saturn had at the time... There were a couple of really rough dungeons later on, the pyramid in particular.

Shining Force III Scenario 3 apparently had alot of tie-ins with Holy Ark.