15th Anniversary T-Shirt Competition

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

Interesting, someone was wearing that very t-shirt at work just the other day.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I have a blue glittery Sonic T-Shirt. It seems to get attention when I wear it at anime conventions and places people would care for such a thing. But I did get it at Hot Topic....

I was going to get one of the Resident Evil shirts, but then a billion other people got them too. It kinda ruined the coolness factor.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Um, well, it's kind of silly to buy something at a retail store and not expect other people to buy it. I bought a couple of Silent Hill shirts from Hot Topic. I fully expect other people to do the same, especially thanks to the movie. Doesn't really bother me. I bought it for me because I like the games, not so other people could see how awesome I am.

M.C.Dillinger
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden/Megaman Maverick Hunter X/TF2
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

My favorite T-shirt is a orange shirt with a flying pig on it.
Everyone agrees it's my best T-shirt.

on topic: A Half-Life T-shirt would cool, you know a nice bright orange shirt with the “Aâ€￾ logo on it.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Some of the best video game shirts are from Way of the Rodent.

M.C.Dillinger
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

Still no Half-Life t-shirt...

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

That's better

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I saw a guy the other day wearing a Half Life 2 shirt. All it had on it was the lamda logo with the circle around it and the little two. It was a small logo over the left breast. The shirt was black I think.

http://www.stuff24.de/images/wallpaper/Half-Life_2.jpg That logo by the way.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Those came with pre-orders of Half-Life 2.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Delphine wrote:Um, well, it's kind of silly to buy something at a retail store and not expect other people to buy it. I bought a couple of Silent Hill shirts from Hot Topic. I fully expect other people to do the same, especially thanks to the movie. Doesn't really bother me. I bought it for me because I like the games, not so other people could see how awesome I am.
You have to admit that it is a little annoying seeing all your friends by the same thing as you the day after you get it. I decided not to get the RE T-shirts after suspecting it would happen. And the effect the Sonic T-shirt has on people is just an observation. I got the shirt because I liked it.

Senbei
Now Playing: Art school...

Post by Senbei »

I bought a worn-out style Sonic shirt at Hot Topic about a year ago. At the time I'd had choice between the shirt I bought and another, brown-colored one. A few months later, I inexplicably found myself at a Christian rock concert (don't ask me how) and the only highlight of the event was that I saw somebody about my age wearing that brown Sonic shirt. I approached him and we had a nice little chat about the games. It was cool.

Just some food for thought.

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

was the band good
That's about right but with out the "2"

Senbei
Now Playing: Art school...

Post by Senbei »

It was actually a several-day event with a bunch of different bands that I really didn't care for. Even if the musicians were okay, I couldn't tell because they and the crowds were chanting about Jesus and the love of God and so on. It was mostly an unenjoyable experience.
There was ONE small band that played some awesome rock tunes that had nothing to do with Christianity and more to do with Back to the Future and dinosaurs or somesuch. The fact that they seemed really disorganized while on stage, but still totally pumped to be there, just made them that much better. I wish I could remember their name.