E3 Sonic Next-Gen trailer on XBOX Live Marketplace

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Is Vector in the game?

One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

Brazillian Cara wrote:Now, for some real question: how does it feel to know stuff most people won't for months to come?
It's actually a bit freaky. Particularly when people are proving that i'm legit. And while it's tempting to blurt out a massive spoiler, i really don't like spoiling surprises. Also, since i haven't read the whole document, i'm not certain on all the facts. There's still some stuff i don't know myself, and it makes me hesitant on saying a good number of things. Or i'm terrified of getting sued.

tl;dr LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY E-PENIS!
If it's possible, can you tell us in what other projects are your spoiling hands now, OCB?
Before i was working on Super Monkey Ball Adventure, now i'm on World Championship Snooker 2007. Obviously, there's nothing worth spoiling with either games.

For all the guests who are appearing like lambs to jesus, i am an employee of gaming's most legendary job. I'm a games tester. The script i found is on Sega's internal network, which can only be accessed by certain computers in the building.
OCB, can you describe the design of that new hedgehog?
I would, but i'm not certain on it's role, or if it even is a hedgehog. From the CG art they had, it is looking pretty sweet though. It's name is original too, although i can't spell it for the life of me.

Finally, i would like to apologise for causing a minor influx of guests here. Guests, please don't flood this board with simple questions. Check out the posts if you've been linked here, and if you really want to talk to me, please do so in an intelligent manner. Failure to comply will result in silence from me.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Or better yet, you can also actually register. In the worst-case scenario, we would only have more douche bags.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I heard being a games tester sucks and that you basically have to play through certain parts of games over and over again in an infinite amount of different ways in hopes that you find a bug. Not to shoot down your job or anything, it was my dream job back in the day. Now my goal is to make as much money as I can with as little effort as possible.

SegaSonic

Post by SegaSonic »

Hey One Classy Bloke, what did you had to do to enter SEGA?

Plorpus III

Post by Plorpus III »

He applied, I'd guess. It's usually not terribly difficult to find a company in need of testers.
Also, what did you had to do to learn good English?

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Hey, at least he's capitalizing and using punctuation.

(...)toolazytologin

Post by (...)toolazytologin »

Eurogamer have their hands-on preview of the E3 build up now. The response was an overwhelming "meh".

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65219

MiraiTails

Post by MiraiTails »

Wow... Once again Tom Bramwell shows us just how much he hates Tails. (See his Riders preview for more.) Thank god for people like him. I absolutely love it when previews are laced with asinine comments like that! I guess it's just proof positive that you don't have to be a child to have the brain of one. To be fair, he probably only picks on Tails because the real 8-year-olds he used to taunt beat him up.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Someone sounds bitter.

MiraiTails

Post by MiraiTails »

Nah, I'm not bitter. It just makes me feel better to tear him a new uh… e-hole. By the way, how do I get my forum privileges increased so that I can post new topics?

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

...if you mean in the news forum, you don't.

Everyone can post in the main forum.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

If you really want to post in the news forum you can go and read this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=1627

sonicfan

Post by sonicfan »

Is there going to be a PC version.:)

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

But first: do you know what a question mark is?

Blue Blood

Post by Blue Blood »

I usually hate to make a first post like this, but do you know who is voicing Sonic and Shadow? I'm guessing Griffith considering this game is voiced by 4Kids.

I don't think it has been mentioned here yet, but I have mentioned it on some other forums. According to SoE's page on this game, there's going to be a unique multiplayer co-op story. Now that was sorely missed in Heroes.
Last edited by Blue Blood on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

sonicfan wrote:Is there going to be a PC version.:)
This is actually a good question I was wondering about just a few days ago. Since that flyer was at least partially legitimate, whatever happened about the "PC" logo on it? I heard no mention of a PC port at E3 whatsoever.

Stardust Speedman

Post by Stardust Speedman »

I can only hope the new character is a female hedgehog in whom Sonic falls in love with! ~^ If this isn't the case, I hope Sonic finally falls in love with Amy! Sonic is now mature enough (In the islamic religion boys get mature at the age of 15. XD). And Amy sure is also riper than before. who knows, maybe this time things are a little different between them! ~^

But generally, I want to see more female characters!

Zarathustra
Douche Banned
Location: The nuclear waste land... Argentina for those not in da Groove

Post by Zarathustra »

I can't think of a Sonic the Hedgehog PC port without a previous Shadow the Hedgehog one. Also, it would be very difficult to have it working for PC in so little time, even if they ported it from the XBOX 360.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Would Sega actually bother porting Shadow the Hedgehog, seeing the it has been universally panned in the industry moreso than Sonic Heroes?

Wooduck51

Post by Wooduck51 »

But it was better.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned
Location: The nuclear waste land... Argentina for those not in da Groove

Post by Zarathustra »

Well, I'm not sure if it's better than Heroes, but please remember this:
Game companies don't give a fuck for media/ industry opinions, they are moved by sales (also, I don't know if ShtH sold well, but I'm sure it didn't sell bad v_v). If it sold well on consoles, they'll probably bother in porting it to PC.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

Stardust Speedman wrote:I can only hope the new character is a female hedgehog in whom Sonic falls in love with!
Lord, no. Sonic Team has already proved they have no idea how to tell a story; there is nothing in the world worse than a badly told romance.

One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

ShTH is not getting a PC port, unless Sega can handle mass suicide coverups. Everyone at Sega hates that game with a passion.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

How much money did Shadow make? I thought it sold decently.