E3 Sonic Next-Gen trailer on XBOX Live Marketplace

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Well it is pretty pointless. Think about it, a thread that no one views that is just full of you guys posting terribly nasty pictures. What would be the point of having it? I really wouldn't be that big of a deal though, go ahead if you want too.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Well, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. Forget it, you all ruined the moment. Besides, I wouldn't subject you all to such a massive mindfucking again, as doing so really would be pretty pointless. Baba probably would, though. He's a bastard like that.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned
Location: The nuclear waste land... Argentina for those not in da Groove

Post by Zarathustra »

If you do something like that again... I would view it without second thoughs ^_^. I watched "The Fly" and "The Care Bears 2" in the same day, so maybe I'm capable of standing it.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Ritz wrote:He's a bastard like that.
It's true.
Zarathustra wrote:I watched "The Fly" and "The Care Bears 2" in the same day, so maybe I'm capable of standing it.
Yes, but have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Zarathustra
Douche Banned

Post by Zarathustra »

I sincerely think that falls pretty short on my movie experience cited above, Baba.

And no, I still couldn't convince Mr. Bush to come and dance some tango under a full blue moon with me.

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

Wait, are you trying to imply that George Bush is Satan? Man, that's fucking fresh.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned

Post by Zarathustra »

OK, do you prefer Fidel Castro? To me, they're the same shit.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Satan is way cooler than Bush.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned

Post by Zarathustra »

And also he's Saddam's bitch.

That makes Bush more powerful than Satan.
I'm gonna try to keep that on mind.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

God damn it, Zarathustra, you are a fucking idiot.

If anybody on the board knows my posting habits, I don't usually use profanity. Not even on any of the previous morons, who I weren't kind to either. I'm not in a particularly pleasant mood tonight, either, so here goes.

As Mr. McGeachie pointed out, Bush "jokes" aren't amusing anymore. And this is the second time you've made one in this thread alone. Either you think you're still funny or you're just trying to prove some mundane point about your irrelevant political views. And me being from Texas has nothing to do with this because I don't usually care about Bush "jokes".

Your Japanese "translations" are pointless. If anybody here actually wanted something more useful than 'Seiken Densetsu' translated, they could ask someone here more talented than you.

Citing Wikipedia as a source.

Posting multitudes of mildly related images. And you leech them.

Telling someone who is a much more useful poster than you to go create a new forum because he voiced his opinion on your worthlessness.

Your dismal attempts at humor/self-deprecation. At least I think that's what this was.
Zarathustra wrote:... No, I expect that they're even more flawed than the official 2002 Korea/Japan World cup mascots' merchandise, and then I can live solely of being a douchey whore who tried to sell a comic named Sky Heavens or something like it...
I don't get if the first half of this sentence was supposed to be funny, and doubt many people here did. And I follow the World Cup (went to games in '94). The second half of this makes me want to smash your face.

Also, you often construct sentences that do not make any sense to the English language. Either English is not your first language or you go back through your posts once you are finished typing and insert new thoughts, then hit the submit button without checking for a hint of coherency.

That covers what I can think of right now.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Oh, and I'm pissed off that nobody caught the Batman reference.

And I think Zarathustra is Aregentinian, so it's okay.

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

Being from another country doesn't disqualify him from recieving backlash for being an idiot. If he can type in English, he should be able to post coherently and with some understanding behind his posts. Much like Arcade and SegaSonic, sometimes I can't understand what the Hell he's saying.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

It was a joke, methinks. And I caught the reference if it makes you feel any better, Baba.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned

Post by Zarathustra »

Double-S- wrote:God damn it, Zarathustra, you are a fucking idiot.
Coming from you, thanks. Please, continue with your absolutely useful flaming.
Double-S- wrote:As Mr. McGeachie pointed out, Bush "jokes" aren't amusing anymore.
I'm still amused. Do some Menem jokes if you want... no, wait, you don't know him. Well that's good for you.
Double-S- wrote:Your Japanese "translations" are pointless. If anybody here actually wanted something more useful than 'Seiken Densetsu' translated, they could ask someone here more talented than you.
I wasn't trying to translate a thing, only expanding my point of view (either that, or just saying some japanese crap so to make my posts longer; whichever, since no one of you like it in any way, it's over).
Double-S- wrote:Citing Wikipedia as a source.
Is it bad or what? If I made any mistake about that (and I totally fucking surely did), please forgive my fault; at least I'm trying to improve, asshole.
Double-S- wrote:Posting multitudes of mildly related images. And you leech them.
You know, I can't save, identify, and upload all the images relevant to a post (in some way or other), so I just leech'em. If it's so bad with you, then I'm not gonna post a fucking single image from now on, only post it's link.
Double-S- wrote:Telling someone who is a much more useful poster than you to go create a new forum because he voiced his opinion on your worthlessness.
Godass, how much stupid can you humanly be? Let me put it "simple and clean" for you:
'twas a joke, dumbass!!
Zarathustra wrote:Oh, and don't forget your brand new forum; I'm looking forward to it ^_^
^Proof.
Double-S- wrote:Your dismal attempts at humor/self-deprecation. At least I think that's what this was.
Zarathustra wrote:... No, I expect that they're even more flawed than the official 2002 Korea/Japan World cup mascots' merchandise, and then I can live solely of being a douchey whore who tried to sell a comic named Sky Heavens or something like it...
I don't get if the first half of this sentence was supposed to be funny, and doubt many people here did. And I follow the World Cup (went to games in '94). The second half of this makes me want to smash your face.
... It's called sarcasm, shitty booger.
Zarathustra wrote:Now that's a question.
^Proof.
Double-S- wrote:Also, you often construct sentences that do not make any sense to the English language. Either English is not your first language or you go back through your posts once you are finished typing and insert new thoughts, then hit the submit button without checking for a hint of coherency.
No, if I edit any posts it's only to try and correct any mistake I detected after posting. You can actually help me there. And, you know, Spanish is a language so fucking more complex than english (and we speak mostly backwards; first the noun, then the verb, etc.), that I have quite some problems trying to simplify my thoughs in english AND still make any sense. Have some patience, could ya? I'm like a parrot, say something with proper grammar, then I'll try to mime it.

"Me start post Tarzan-ish form now on"

That's it. Is the topic over yet, or what?
Last edited by Zarathustra on Mon May 29, 2006 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

Zara, shut up or I'll kick your ass so hard you won't know which Sunday it is. You won't know if it's this Sunday, or next Sunday, or a Sunday a few weeks ago or anything. You'll just know it's a Sunday, nothing else. That's how hard I'll kick your ass.

Everyone else, stop feeding him. And Baba, everyone got your Batman reference, but wisely chose not to acknowledge it on account of it being completely and dazzlingly pointless. Ssh, all of you.
Last edited by Popcorn on Sun May 28, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarathustra
Douche Banned

Post by Zarathustra »

GHZ forum math:

Respond Popcorn's flame = useless reply + waste of time

Do not tell anyone, it's a secret ;)

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Well, it happened.
What were we talking about again? Oh yes, the Sonic trailer. I guess it's time for Cara's Late, Late Comment Show:
New Eggman- Unnecessary, but not that bad.
Silver the Hedgehog- You now how they say: "The more the merrier!" HA HA HA! ...*sigh*
Silver's psychic/Matrix powers- At least he's different.
Shadow's l33t driving skillz- What a waste.
Princess- Somehow, indifferent.

END CREDITS

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

I am still, somehow, holding some faith out for this game. I even think it looks better than Sonic Wildfire or whatever it is. Which I don't think looks very interesting.

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

I do think there is a slight chance that Sonic the Hedgehog could turn out to be a fairly solid title but any hope I had about it being a return to form for the series is gone now and it really isn't looking that great from the gameplay videos I've watched. It still seems to be suffering from most of the same flaws as the current-gen titles. I'm also not too fond of the realistic setting and style of the game. Sonic Wild Fire comparitively just leaves me with conflicting feelings. On the one hand we've got a Sonic solo game with a fantasy setting and story which is what I was hoping for from the 360/PS3 game. On the other hand though the gameplay just sounds really shallow and not particularly exciting. I think it could still be a fun game at least if it's done well but I can't see being a particulary spectacular game.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

I am going to approach this game like I approached X-Men 3: having absolutely no expectations. And I was able to enjoy some parts of that movie.

Only for the game I only plan to experience only one part of it, the Sonic levels, and see how it is. I don't think I'll even let the game start to load a Shadow or Silver level, if that's possible.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

^So you are going to purchase a $60 game just to play 1/3rd of it?

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Nope.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Ah, so it is a rental?

Fobhunter

Post by Fobhunter »

Who cares?

BlazeHedgehog