Shorts - Hatcher & SMC for PC · Home division profits

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
PBJClock

Post by PBJClock »

Wikipia wrote:Backward compatibility
Nintendo has stated that Revolution will be backward compatible with all GameCube software and most peripherals. The side of the console (or top if stood vertically) is the GameCube docking station, featuring four controller ports and 2 memory card slots compatible with GameCube Memory Cards and the Nintendo GameCube Microphone. The Revolution's self-loading media drive accepts 8cm GameCube discs as well as the standard 12cm discs such as Revolution games and DVDs. This is a first for self-loading media drives, which have previously only been able to accept discs of a single size.
The console also has the ability to play NES, SNES, and N64 games through the Virtual Console feature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_R ... patibility

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Because Wikipedia is totally official.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Reggie's a windbag. Fuck that asshole in his fat fucking ass.

EDIT: Seriously, I'm sick of him and hearing people talk about him.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Double-S- wrote:Because Wikipedia is totally official.
Then how's <a href="http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?new ... 7">this</a>?

PBJClock

Post by PBJClock »

Double-S- wrote:Because Wikipedia is totally official.
:confused:

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

Revolution has been known to be backwards compatible since the very beginning. Somehow both DVD's and GC discs can work in the slot loading drive. How, I have no idea, but Nintendo claimed it's true.

Zaranth

Post by Zaranth »

The Doc wrote:Of course, the voice acting doesn't count in that, which was just plain motherfucking BAD. Huge mistake replacing the Adventure folk, especially David Humphrey, who captured Shadow PERFECTLY in SA2 and Heroes. That damn pansy-ass Sonic X Shadow voice...I'm not saying he's bad or anything; I'm saying Bobcat Goldthwait could have probably done better.
They couldn't have used Bobcat for Shadow's voice because they were already using him for Vector. (In other words, sucky voices, damn Sega bastards, etc.).

I'm not too worried about Revolution's backwards capabilities mostly because (whether or not I buy the new console) I'll still keep my Gamecube. Actually, I hope it is backwards compatible. That way I can sorta delude myself that my console company of choice isn't made up of money hungry asses, like every other major corporation out there.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Zaranth wrote:That way I can sorta delude myself that my console company of choice isn't made up of money hungry asses, like every other major corporation out there.
what

Senbei
Now Playing: Art school...

Post by Senbei »

Zaranth wrote:That way I can sorta delude myself that my console company of choice isn't made up of money hungry asses, like every other major corporation out there.
Not Newman's Own!