Sonic City - Official SoE Sonic site launches

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Rom wrote:Don't think any of them are pink though, sorry.
You lack the masculinity then of a true man then , but if you get some I'll be third in line.

Rom

Blatant pimp: exclusive Virtua Tennis PSP movie

Post by Rom »

New movie for Virtua Tennis PSP, only on our site for the time being. Which is nice :) You've no idea how hard it is to grab an exclusive from our PR monkeys.

It's here if you're interested: http://www.sega-europe.com/en/media_pla ... __3395.htm

First review of it's in too. PSM2 reckon "This is a ‘must have’ title on PSP" and that it "surpasses all your wildest Tennis dreams - brilliant." Which is also nice.

/me quits trying to suck up a few more hits ;)

Rom

Post by Rom »

Just posted a bunch of new stuff to the SEGA Europe website by the way, in a new members section called SEGA City. We'll be testing it out for a week or so before promoting it in any way, but thought you guys could check out and comment on it before we tell everyone else. If you want to, that is...
:smile:

Rom

Sonic X competition

Post by Rom »

New competition posted to SEGA City (reg required). Win SEGA games for a year - that's everything we release, depending on the platforms the winner owns.

Competition is aimed at anyone who's picked up the new Sonic X DVD - released in the UK next week. So, if you get the DVD, enter the password from the box on the site for a chance to win.

Chances are good, in fact. But you'll have to take my word for it :wink:

I'll be filling the envelopes, for a whole year! A glamorous job.

If you're interested, log into SEGA City on the SEGA Europe website to find the comp...

Rlan
News Guy

Post by Rlan »

Who is releasing the Sonic X DVDs in the UK anyhow? Are they doing them in order, like Australia, or on sort-of order, like America?

BTW Rom, any idea where the hell I can get the new Shadow Artwork [Shadow on Bike, Shadow kneeling]? It was released for just that German thing, IGN have them, but in a far too small size.

Cypher

Post by Cypher »

And will they have the american or english (albeit still with american accent) dubs?