Shorts: More E3 Pictures and Movies • SGC USA Release Date

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
big_smile
Drano Master

Shorts: More E3 Pictures and Movies • SGC USA Release Date

Post by big_smile »

More E3 Pictures
:FJ: Sonic and PSU E3 Pictures and Movies

The ‘Sonic Project’ section of Sonic Channel has been updated, although those expecting another interview to compliment the existing one with Masato Nakamura will be slightly disappointed. The new update consists of photo gallery of the Sonic-related displays at E3. A 1 minute movie of the event has also been added, which shows visitors playing the Sonic games and close-ups of the Shadow statue.

Image Image

Streaming content from Sega Japan can be awkward at times, so you can download the movie directly from the GHZ Newsboard by clicking here.

The Phantasy Star Universe web site has also added an E3 photo gallery, which can be found in the ‘topics’ area of the site. Additionally, the E3 PSU trailer can be downloaded from the ‘movie’ section.

Gem of a Summer
:FUS: Sonic Gems Collection US Release Date

EB Games have listed the US release date of Sonic Gems Collection as the 2nd of August. The website also mentions that the unlockable titles will consist of the previously announced 6 Game Gear games with a few additional 'surprises'.

EspioKaos

Re: Shorts: More E3 Pictures and Movies • SGC USA Release

Post by EspioKaos »

big_smile wrote:The Phantasy Star Universe web site has also added an E3 photo gallery, which can be found in the ‘topics’ area of the site. Additionally, the E3 PSU trailer can be downloaded from the ‘movie’ section.
Has anyone had any luck viewing the new PSU movie? I've been tryin' to open it since I noticed it on the PSU site the other day, but it always comes up with a general error that says the site could be down or the file corrupt. If it were the same trailer shown at E3 that most sites have up for download, I wouldn't worry about it, but the slideshow SonicTeam have of it on their site shows a lot o' things that weren't in the E3 trailer I saw.

big_smile
Drano Master

Post by big_smile »

EspioKaos wrote:Has anyone had any luck viewing the new PSU movie? I've been tryin' to open it since I noticed it on the PSU site the other day, but it always comes up with a general error that says the site could be down or the file corrupt.
If you have a Firewall running, try disabling it. ^_^

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

big_smile wrote:
Gem of a Summer
:FUS: Sonic Gems Collection US Release Date

EB Games have listed the US release date of Sonic Gems Collection as the 2nd of August. The website also mentions that the unlockable titles will consist of the previously announced 6 Game Gear games with a few additional 'surprises'.
Intriguing...

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I'm excited! I was kind of hoping for a bit of an earlier release date, though...

Also, does anyone have any idea if Sonic R will include the 4-player mode from the PC version? IT BETTER!

Dark Crow

Post by Dark Crow »

Hearing no info to the contrary, I would assume the only features that will be taken out from the PC port will be the ability to change the resolution, colour depth and draw distance from the options menu. But honestly, I don't understand why you would care about having a maximum of 4 players, because all 4 will be asleep after 30 minutes of playing it.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Nuh-uh!

Professor Machenstein

Post by Professor Machenstein »

I would not say they'd be asleep, but having their carcasses hollowed by the Tails Doll, imprisoning their souls in the Saturn Netherworld where all the people who unlocked Tails Doll are kept for eternal punishment until they can recommend Sonic R to a friend (Which is far from possible, of course). With one small glimpse into the eyes of the Tails Doll will inevitably seal your fate, asking you if you can feel the sunshine, and does it brighten up your day.

If possible, the people playing Sonic R will already be asleep before unlocking Tails Doll.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Well, I see you don't like it.

Pepperidge
Drano Master

Post by Pepperidge »

Am I the only one just a little pissed off about the PS2 version not being released here? Is there any way I can contact Sega about this apart from that godawful "e-mail form" on their website?

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

For God's sake, Pep, just buy a Gamecube. They're like seventy dollars now.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Pirate it. There's a program to convert the region code before you burn it, right?