Sonic Rush media finally surfaces

Recent happenings of pertinence to Sonic fans.
Owen Axel

Post by Owen Axel »

I'd say you've been eating too much cheese before bed.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Last night I dreamt that I was Will Ferrell in the midst of filming a new hit movie, and in this scene, I, Will Ferrell, was supposed to drive this white car down this suburban road and not crash. That must have been too much for me, though, because whenever we'd get to the part where I was supposed to stop, instead of stepping on the brake, I'd punch the "spin hopelessly out of control" button. I mean that literally; there was a big, white, circular "spin hopelessly out of control" button just to the left of the steering wheel. And take after take, as much as the director tried to explain to me what brakes were and that I should just ignore that button, when I got to the point where I supposed to brake, I'd sure enough punch that button. He got increasingly frustrated, but what the hell was he going to do? I was <i>Will Ferrell</i>.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

I had a dream one time where Princess Sally's skeleton was in my bathtub. This was around the time when that one issue came out where she "died".

Also, when I woke up, the alarm to my house was blaring, like someone had broken in or something. It turns out the alarm just fucked up or something, but looking back I was kind of surprised I didn't freak out since I was like, 7 or 8.

Also, that was the coolest dream ever GG!

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

We need a proper Joseph for GG's! dream.
Call me a fanboy if you may but I used to dream about hanging around with Sonic in the real world. It was cool when he taught me how to run real fast.
What was pretty scary was that I had these dreams before any of the cartoons came out and I correctly predicted how tails would sound. However for some reason after I seen the Archie inspired series of Sonic The Hedgehog I dreamed that me and Sonic fell in a toxic pool in Robotropolis, Sonic died but then I turned into him and went into Super mode to escape the pool and obliterate the city.
Fanboyish yes, but this was a good while ago.

Ancient

Post by Ancient »

Define "a good while ago"

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

12 years ago when I was 8.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Green Gibbon! wrote:
I think it means you play too many video games.
Boy, that's like a recording. Everytime I mention a weird dream to anyone, totally different groups of people who have no contact with each other whatsoever, and I go, "what do you think it means?" they invariably, immediately reply with "It means you play too many videogames."

Like that time I had the dream (probably my all-time favorite) where I'm walking around my castle, and I'm out on a balcony that I don't visit often and I notice a broom closet. I figure I'll clean it out since it's probably really dusty, so I open it up and there's an old lady inside smoking crack. As soon as she sees me, she screams and lunges at me. I sidestep out of the way and she goes flying over the balcony. I walk up to the edge and look down just in time to see her scream and leap back to her feet. She then flies back into my castle and up the stairs, then lunges at me again. Once again, I sidestep, and watch as she plummets over the edge of the balcony, screams, then leaps up and repeats the process. This happened three or four times before I woke up.
That scares the shit outta me.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

I usually sleep in the bath, since I wake up half-zombie almost everyday. Anyway, depending on what I was doing the day after, I have this dreams while I'm half awake. Once, I had seen Star Wars the other day, and I could swear that I was a jedi, and had to be careful with the hot water or I could fall to the dark side. It really sucks because that's when I lose control between what's reality and what isn't, and pisses me off when I really wake up with no superpower at all.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

One time I dreamed it was Christmas, and I woke up and it totally wasn't.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

j-man wrote:One time I dreamed it was Christmas, and I woke up and it totally wasn't.
Man, I had that dream. Felt like I'd been robbed.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Ditto'd. Altough why I actually believed I was getting a functional Metal Sonic (from Uncle Eggman?!) in mine was beyond me.

Rom

Rush movie

Post by Rom »

We've just been authorised to publish this on the Europe site. It was at E3 though I think, so probably nothing new to you guys.

Just in case, click the top news story @ http://www.sega-europe.com/en/News_Index.htm

(Played Rush proper for the first time today :BIG DRIBBLY GRIN: )

Seymour

Post by Seymour »

Is that a good or bad BIG DRIBBLY GRIN?

Rom

Post by Rom »

It's ace. Truly amazing imo. Sonic as he should be.

:BIGGER DRIBBLY GRIN:

Brazillian Cara

I suppose you're british.

IrkenSnax
Location: Ever wonder what those weird noises in your attic are?

Post by IrkenSnax »

Back on the whole dreams topic, I had this dream where Tails was living in a tree house and he had a big swimming pool at the base of the tree. But, a horde of randomly evil Mexicans had infested and taken over his pool. So, he asked me how he could get them to leave. I screamed "I'VE GOT AN IDEA!" and pulled out a pie server. With the pie server, I dug a tunnel and surfaced in the middle of a Wal-Mart parking lot. That's when I woke up.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

One of those Mexicans must have invaded my dream, I tried to by Soul Calibur 2 off him but he chased me around the shopping centre with a shotgun and a machette.

Brazillian Cara

You americans are so intolerant...

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

If you're talking about what Omni said, then you're retarded. If not, then I have no idea what you're talking about.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Cara, I honestly don't know what your on about.
I'm >>> English<<<, not from the U.S.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Yes. The major distinction is that we got to keep about 40% more of our pay than they did in the 60's.

Brazillian Cara

Omni Hunter wrote:Cara, I honestly don't know what your on about.
I'm >>> English<<<, not from the U.S.
Ih...my bad.