A note about links

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

A note about links

Post by Delphine »

I've noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about the links -- mostly because I have eyes and a functioning brain. I've discovered something odd. If you use HTML to makes links, instead of BBCode, the links are underlined.

HTML:
<a href="http://www.dontfeedthewriter.com">Don't Feed The Writer</a>

BBCode:
Don't Feed The Writer

Maybe it only shows up that way in my browser, but for me the HTML is underlined, and the BBCode isn't.

So. If this is the same for everyone and my computer isn't just weird, then the lesson is: use HTML for links.

Psxphile

Post by Psxphile »

Duly noted, and no you aren't the only one to notice. However, as my brain barely functions at all the thought of bringing it to everyone's attention never honestly came up.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I'm still thinking about colors. However, I've been kind of busy lately and haven't had too much time to do any productive work on this forum or the site's newsboard. Blah. At least I'm working less starting this week, so maybe I'll have time to get back to working on all this stuff.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Underlined would be optimal, but for now just use the HTML. Screw colors, that'd get annoying.