More propoganda for the kiddies! But this time...

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

More propoganda for the kiddies! But this time...

Post by Baba O'Reily »

...It's the KKK!
http://www.kkk.bz/just_for_kids.htm
My favorite section is the Women and Children section.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

Racists sure do design shitty websites.

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

Look at me I'm going to taint the messageboard with my filthy black skin! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo **wiggles fingers and makes Scooby Doo noises** :D

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

I like their story of the origin of the KKK.
(Ex-slaves) kept getting away with rape, murder, robbery, and drunkeness because those who wanted to take advantage of the South for profit knew it would be easier if all the white people were spending all their time fighting for their lives...

Six men who had once been Confederate soldiers decided to start a club. It would be a secret club, with secret code words, and neat costumes. It was very dangerous though. Bands of violent negroes traveled around at night terrorizing families. One night when the club was meeting they accidentally came across an outlaw band of negroes. But, this time instead of the white people getting murdered, the negroes ran away screaming. They thought the men in their costumes were the ghosts of dead soldiers who had died in the Civil war just a couple of years earlier.

Soon a new idea caught on. These deeply religious men felt God had given them a great gift in disguise - a peaceful way to defend themselves. The plan worked. Moms, Grandmas, Aunts and sisters made the flowing white robes for their husbands, sons, fathers, or brothers. The men would ride through the countryside at night. Where the negroes would see them they would immediately run home and stop looting, stealing, raping, or murdering. After a few years the white people were free again.
You just have to love (ie hate) how people completely rewrite things to make themselves look better. "A peaceful way to defend themeselves". Righhhhht...

Cypher

Post by Cypher »

They wear hoods to hide their faces

cowards

Gwilym

Post by Gwilym »

and neat costumes.
This reminds me of the time somebody dressed up as Hitler for Halloween. Didn't go down too well.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

I like their story of the origin of the KKK.
Were you there? I don't think so!

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

You do know they've been letting black members in now, right? No, I'm not kidding.

Lizard

Post by Lizard »

Well they have the right to be white too.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

I think it's only right that we ban WB.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Actually, it did basically start like the Mason's or whatever. It wasn't till years after the first inception that they decided to use racism to get new members to join. You don't see Blockbuster Video or the Nintendo Power club doing that.

And is anyone else vaugely surprised that it's a .bz website and not a .gov?

-wyvern

Post by -wyvern »

A couple of years ago, I found a website like that and was so mortified I spent a good few months flaming the forum before discovering that it was all a big joke. Which made me feel silly.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

They wear hoods to hide their faces

cowards
So do NINJAS. And being Japanese, they must be horribly racist too! :D

Grant

Post by Grant »

That Wacky Klan wrote:If you are on this website because you are doing a report for school, your teacher may have said some some things that are untrue. Your teacher is probably a very nice person and he or she no doubt cares a great deal about you or they would not be trying to teach you - but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong sometimes. And almost every teacher of the past would disagree with them on the subject of race mixing. They would be against it.

One thing a teacher (but not all teachers - some teachers might be with The Knights) may tell you is that the reason we do not believe in race mixing is because we hate other people who are not like us. This is not true.

Have you ever heard some one say that we should all believe in diversity - that God made us like he made the rainbow - in many different colors? I am sure you have heard this before. Usually it is people who work to stop the progress of The Knights who say things like that.
That Wacky Klan wrote:Just because a person is black or another race doesn't make them bad people. But you should always be careful where you go and who your friends are. Young girls should be extra careful. Many black boys feel extra cool if they hurt a white girl. Some kids don't learn until its too late.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Well if it makes me EXTRA cool . . .

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

You don't see Blockbuster Video or the Nintendo Power club doing that.
And look where their membership numbers have gone!
Incidentally, the freemasons have a pretty crappy website, too.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

(Ex-slaves) kept getting away with rape, murder, robbery, and drunkeness because those who wanted to take advantage of the South for profit knew it would be easier if all the white people were spending all their time fighting for their lives...
*snort* And I bet black people LIKED being slaves. And all those black women LIKED being raped by white owners and having their babies sold. All those whippings and beatings? Blacks were obviously MASOCHISTS. It's all so clear, I don't see why everyone doesn't see it this way.

Carl with a K

Post by Carl with a K »

Secret code words....neat costumes...discrimination...Image

Coincidence? I think not.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

Slavery is a myth propagated by the Liberal media.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

The people who don't like White Christians also usually are the same people that own the banks.

Dunjohn

Post by Dunjohn »

plasticwingsband wrote:Slavery is a myth propagated by the Liberal media.
Wait. Isn't it the other way around, or something?

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

Water is a Jew conspiracy.

Edit:
Dunjohn wrote:
plasticwingsband wrote:Slavery is a myth propagated by the Liberal media.
Wait. Isn't it the other way around, or something?
The Liberal Media is a myth propogated by Slavery?

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Usually the programs they make about the KKK on TV just show really mean acting men. Sometimes the men they show are made to act really dumb. And sometimes the KKK guys they show are suppose to be really evil with bombs and guns and airplanes and they try to take over the world and kill all the people. That's because the very very rich people who own the tv shows and newspapers and movies don't like white Christians. They are so rich they can tell the politicians what to do. Some of them own most of the banks too. The politicians will do almost everything they say - even pass laws that hurt white Christians.
Oh those downtrodden white Christians. The KKK are obviously being discrimated against for their colour and religion. If only people would put that aside and listen to their message. :(
When the KKK says, "No! that isn't right". They think to themselves. "Since we own the tv and movies that the people watch, and we own the newspapers people read, we can just tell lies about the KKK for so long that people will believe it. Then we can do what ever we want and when the KKK says something about it...ha ha..no one will listen!"
The next Bond villain should be a TV exec.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

They did that. It was the one with Lucy Liu.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

plasticwingsband wrote:Water is a Jew conspiracy.
*blink*

Then what the hell am I <i>drinking?</i>