omgs new Zelda trailer

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Timestones

Post by Timestones »

Crazy Penguin wrote:Ditto. Why would anyone want a "realistic" looking Wind Waker anyway? Then the visuals would be entirely out of place with everything else about the game. It'd be like having a cute and cartoony version of Shenmue.
The question is, why would Nintendo go and offer a free version of the Wind Waker with enhancements when the game is still for sale?

I'm still laughing my ass off at everyone that fell for this.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Timestones wrote:The question is, why would Nintendo go and offer a free version of the Wind Waker with enhancements when the game is still for sale?
Because they've done it twice before: The OOT Master edition and that Zelda Collection.

Timestones

Post by Timestones »

Frieza2000 wrote:
Timestones wrote:The question is, why would Nintendo go and offer a free version of the Wind Waker with enhancements when the game is still for sale?
Because they've done it twice before: The OOT Master edition and that Zelda Collection.
Except in both cases, the games that were included were for systems that were no longer being supported, nor were the games still being produced by Nintendo. The Wind Waker, however, is.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Except in both cases, the games that were included were for systems that were no longer being supported, nor were the games still being produced by Nintendo. The Wind Waker, however, is.
Actually, I think the original two NES Zeldas were on sale for the GBA around that time.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

Zeta wrote:
Actually, I think the original two NES Zeldas were on sale for the GBA around that time.
The original version of Metroid 1 is included in Metroid Zero Mission, too.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Right, I didn't even think about that.