Why is this in my school's library? (NWS, Anecdote)

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Why is this in my school's library? (NWS, Anecdote)

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Kiara swung the sledgehammer into his penis, splashing blood on the floor. Kain screamed in agony. Kiara pulled the sledgehammer from the bubbling fountain of blood between his legs. His mangled penis and testicles were coated with blood. She swung the sledgehammer down again, driving the heavy iron head between his legs. Kain screamed, then choked, blood spewing from his mouth. He leaned forward, vomitting blood. Kiara twisted the sledgehammer against his crotch. Fresh blood poured from Kain's mouth, followed by his testicles, falling into his lap. He choked and coughed up half of his penis. Content, Kiara pulled the sledgehammer from his lap, which bore no signs of his masculinity anymore, and instead smashed it into his head, which burst like a watermelon against the wall. Standing back up, she dug her high heels into the severed penis on the floor. A spurt of white shot from under her feet, and, disgusted, she smashed the sledgehammer into the corpse's ribcage and walked off, more blood pouring from the mangled body of Kain.
And...
It's called Kain and Eibel...I'm two chapters into it and I've seen four nasty, nasty death scenes.
And...
The book is bare. I don't know what this book is doing in the library, but I found it in a "damaged" book pile, IE ones without govers. I think it might have had one of those jacket things with an actual cover and stuff. The author is called "Domoric Esphas", and I have no idea what nationality he is. At least, I think it's a he.

It apparently has no publishing or library of congress info on any of the pages.

This thing is constant sex and violence. It has no literary value, just shock value.

From what I've stomached so far, both Kain and Eibel are killed by this Kiara woman in the very first chapter. Kiara basically has graphic sex with her prey, then destroys them from their privates up. She's killed three men and one woman so far.

And...

Well, Eibel's another dude.

Let me post an excerpt before I go to bed.

Eibel cried out. "Bitch...! No...fuck...!"

Kiara grabbed the vomit-soaked paper towel and shoved it into his mouth. Wrenching his legs apart, she pressed the soles of her feet against his knees and lit matches, throwing them onto his chest. The steel wire cut into Eibel's skin. He miscalculated a movement, causing one of the wires to cut into his wrist, splitting his vains. He gagged on the paper towel and vomited, though he was forced to swallow it as well, some leaking out of his mouth.

Oh, jeez, it's worse typing it out.

Kiara laughed insanely, spittle flying from her lips. Eibel urinated himself, flooding the top of the table. Angered by his weakness, Kiara grabbed a knife and brought it down against his testicles, the tip sinking in. Eibel was still vomiting, the force finally enough to push the paper towel from between his lips. It flowed down his chest. Kiara pushed the knife into his scrotum and ratcheted it to the left, cutting it open. His bloody testicles, white like bones, flowed out among dull red blood and shards of blue veins. He screamed as he vomited, sending a spray across the room. Then he choked, and with a moist death rattle, blood spewed from his penis and mouth.

Kiara stood up, covered in urine, vomit, and blood. She grabbed his hair from the end table

Oh, a note, she had cut off his long hair beforehand to gag him with, but I guess she forgot.

and wiped his dried, flaking semen from her vulva, with a look of satisfaction on her face. She left with his wallet.

Apparently it was necessary to point out that she also picks pockets.

And...

I nearly got the book confiscated today. My friend whined to read it, read it, started making hooting noises, and eventually a crowd of four or five guys surrounded the book. The teacher decided to grab it and read some of a page, which was filled with profanity, but fortunately, nothing as bad as what I've posted. I'm not taking it back, so I'm keeping it at home.

Anyway, yes, there was a sex scene, but it is fairly graphic and tasteless as well. Do not read on if you are adverse to

*Golden Showers
*The consumption of urine
*Wads and wads of saliva and spit
*Salad-tossing/assmunching/rimjobs
*Underage sex

I reached a second sex scene today which is even worse. I don't know if I'll post that one.

First, the setup. Somehow, this book was printed. Somehow. This sex scene involves a 13-year-old boy who wandered in from the rain into Kiara's apartment building, and was snatched inside. Horrible, horrible sex ensues.

Kiara shut the door, the sound of the driving rain outside becoming muted to a dull roar. The boy smiled, but his eyes were wide, fixed on her outfit. Kiara felt self-conscious for a moment. Her black bra was barely clinging on, and there was a damp spot in her white panties. She wiped her fingers clean of her secretions under the table and spoke.

"Little boy, why are you out in the rain?" she queried. The boy shook his head and continued to stare.

Not much happens for a page or two. She finds out the boy is dumb, which means he can't speak.

The boy was relaxing, the rain dying down a bit outside. He watched the TV absently. Kiara watched him for a while. Soon, the rain would stop, and she was horny. Feeling a sharp prick of excitement, she sat next to the boy and reclined into the couch. She pulled her loose bra aside, revealing her breasts.

Earlier in the book, her breasts are said to be size F, and natural. Hooray?

The boy took a glance to his left and quickly looked back at the TV. Kiara reached to her lap and pulled her underwear down to her ankles, then kicked them off. The room took on the scent of her vagina. The boy turned his head again; Before he could turn away, Kiara put her hand on his chin and stayed his gaze. He became very red. She rolled to the side, resting her head on the armrest and opening her legs to him. She moved a hand down to her vagina and pried the sticky vulva apart. "Do you know what this is?" said Kiara. The boy nodded. She gave him a grin and began to rub her clitoris, noticing that the boy was beginning to experience an erection. She sprang up after a moment and pulled the boy's pants down. He provided little resistance as his wet pants and briefs slid down to the floor. His small, still-developing penis bobbed between his legs. She smiled at him before ducking her head to lick it.

The boy let out a harsh sound, and stirred a bit. She gathered saliva on her tongue and let drip globs of spit onto his penis, which she massaged, making sure to coat his penis and testicles. The boy stirred again, and grabbed his penis.

Kiara moved away quickly as the boy began to urinate, the stream arcing high and ending at Kiara's rusty coffee table, splashing the TV remote and newspaper with fresh urine. She watched excitedly as it dwindled and eventually began to drip onto the edge of the sofa. Quickly, before the boy could shuffle off embarassedly, she once again ducked her head and allowed the last of his urine to flood into her mouth. She swallowed the warm, bitter liquid and smiled at him. He looked positively petrified. Kiara rose to her knees on the sofa and kneeled over his now-flaccid penis, and urinated on it herself, splashing even more amber-colored liquid onto the boy's penis. Just as she had planned, his dick began to stiffen at the sensation, and she quickly dropped her vagina onto it, his small member disappearing easily into her soaked vagina.

Unless you're kinky, even the sex may freak you out. Have fun. Part two of this horrible, degrading, illegal sex scene tomorrow.

Yes, I was that friend.
My question... Why in the hell do we have this book?
And before anyone says it, can I have a change in title?

shadowman

Post by shadowman »

That was just sick and wrong. I can't beleive someone would actually write this stuff.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Hey Del, when'd you finally get that thing published?

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

So is Kiara from the planet Krypton, because there is no way in a hell a human can smash another human's skull "like a watermellon" with a sledge hammer?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

I dunno. I only read it for 5 minutes. I can only assume that the power of her 'natural F breasts' gave her enough gravity to create an exponential amount of kinetic energy to...
Aw, fuck it. The story's crazy as all hell.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

You sure you didn't pick up a pile of bad fanfiction? That's what it sounds like here.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

I held the book in my hands.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Baba O'Reily wrote:I held the book in my hand.
Fixed?

No offense.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Green Gibbon! wrote:Hey Del, when'd you finally get that thing published?
I sent it to a vanity publisher. It's already sold 600 copies.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

No, I used two hands to grip the book.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

You mean you jerked yourself off between the pages of the book? Gross!

Dark Crow

Post by Dark Crow »

I would sincerly hope not. The possible consequence of a paper cut from overeager rubbing is too ghastly to think about.

Dache

Post by Dache »

More!

Segata

Post by Segata »

Holy shit. You should send a copy of this to your local board of education or something.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

You're actually going to post more of this stuff?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I read the first half of the first line and stopped. From now on I don't think I'm even going to open Baba's anecdote posts.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

That's why I mark 'em, LS.
I don't have the book with me.

Dache

Post by Dache »

MOOOOOORE

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

It reads like it was written by a high school kid. Either it was or someone was testing the theory that anything with sex and violence sells. Maybe both.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

I'm still confused about how the guy was able to cough up his own wang, regardless of how hard she hit it with a sledgehammer.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

I'm more concerned about the fact that this guy just let some crazed bitch hammer his nuts with a uh hammer.

It hurts just thinking about it.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Poor gramatical structure?
And I should've waited a day or two to post this.

Knuckles Dawson
Blah Blah Blah

Fuck...

Post by Knuckles Dawson »

That shit is crazy....That dumb kid got a life experience.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

It made me die a little inside.

Knuckles Dawson
Blah Blah Blah

Post by Knuckles Dawson »

When's the next installment, Baba?