Does anyone remember...

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Kishi

Post by Kishi »

I had most of the Michael Teitelbaum books. All I can remember is the usual Sonic origin story from the first one (illustration: Sonic pitching a baseball, then rushing to the plate and hitting it himself), and that in the Sonic & Knuckles adaptation, Robotnik wanted the Master Emerald not for the Death Egg (which wasn't mentioned), but for an ambiguous "ultimate weapon" (illustration: Robotnik hoisting a gun that's so big and complicated that it just looks goofy). Terrible books.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Sally freaks me out, because I always take her for what she is - a freaky mutated Ricky. Why do people want Sonic making out with Ricky? I don't get it, and quite frankly it scares me.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

No one's really sure what Princess Sally is supposed to be. Or, at least, they didn't used to be. It might have been explained in the comics since I dropped out of the fandom. (Then again, it probably hasn't been.)
I'm ashamed to know this, but several of Sonic's comic-book friends are based on the animal friends from the original games.

Bunny is loosely based on Pocky, Princess Sally is loosely based on Ricky, and Rotor is obviously based on Rocky.