Favorite sites?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Anyone who says the current Sonic games features the worst dubbed voice acting they ever heard should be sentenced to play Star Ocean: The Second Story. Now that is some abysmal work.

Both Tails' and Amy's voices sound angelic compared to the horrendous voice of Precis.

Also, I am convinced that Tails will never have any good English voice acting work be it in video games or animation. It will usually range from mediocre to terrible.

-wyvern

Post by -wyvern »

Poor tails. He is so loyal and tries so hard. He deserves better than an actor who sounds like they beat themselves in the crotch repeatedly with a lump hammer every five minutes during a recording.

Yeah, so my favourite sites, eh? How about this one, http://www.somethingpositive.net, a webcomic featuring a sarcastic nerd. Oh, and there's http://marathon.bungie.org, because Marathon 2 is better than doom. So there.[/url]

Segata

Post by Segata »

Here's some of mine. A few have already been posted.

Gaming
Neo-Geo.com
Digital Press
The Arcade Flyer Archive
Insert Credit (for news, not for reviews)
NTSC-uk (yet I'm in the U.S.)
Dreamcast History

Anime/Manga
Naruto Fan
Eva Monkey
Manga News

Web Comics
Penny Arcade
Mac Hall Comics
orneryboy
VG Cats

aso

Post by aso »

Ngangbius wrote:Anyone who says the current Sonic games features the worst dubbed voice acting they ever heard should be sentenced to play Star Ocean: The Second Story. Now that is some abysmal work.

Both Tails' and Amy's voices sound angelic compared to the horrendous voice of Precis.

Also, I am convinced that Tails will never have any good English voice acting work be it in video games or animation. It will usually range from mediocre to terrible.
Is that the game with 80 endings? I get the feeling most of them are some minor variation on another.

And, no, Tails will never have a better voice, and yes, Marathon is damned good.

J.C.14
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by J.C.14 »

Spazz wrote: Btw, I ♥ Amy!
I ♥ Amy too

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Quiet you.

J.C.14
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by J.C.14 »

Spazz wrote:Quiet you.
What did I do...oh! you mean that way :razz: .

or not :oops: