Blue Burst

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Jaden

Blue Burst

Post by Jaden »

Just thought I'd post this... It seems that PSO Blue Burst is getting a US release this spring or thats what the US Sega site says anyway... Just putting this out there...
Last edited by Jaden on Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

Really? That's kinda cool, I didn't think they were going to release it here. Of course, I'm probably not going to play it, but I'm still a little surprised they would bring it here. Also, I couldn't find anything on the US Sega site, but I'll trust you.....

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Whoa, really? That's kind of cool.

Now to wait for people to crack it so you can host your own servers for LAN play.

EspioKaos

Post by EspioKaos »

Protodude wrote:Really? That's kinda cool, I didn't think they were going to release it here. Of course, I'm probably not going to play it, but I'm still a little surprised they would bring it here. Also, I couldn't find anything on the US Sega site, but I'll trust you.....
Along the left side of the store, you can see PSOBB listed with a spring '05 release date. The title, unfortunately, doesn't serve as a link to more info, but I'm sure we'll see some kind o' update on it down the line.