If you saw Yuji Naka walking down the street...

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

If you saw Yuji Naka walking down the street...

Post by plasticwingsband »

... would you slap him? Just wondering what the general consensus of the board is.

hello.jpg

Post by hello.jpg »

Yes. Yes, I bloody would. And that fucking Iizuka.

However, Ohshima would only recieve a mild sigh as I passed him.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Well, if it weren't for Naka, the quality of the classics probably wouldn't be as good, so mabey not. And remember, Naka dosen't work on ALL the games. I seem to remember reading in a magazine article that Sonic Heroes was made by the Sonic Team in America and just corresponded with Naka back in Japan.
(Weird, at first when I read the title of this topic, I thought it said, "If you saw Yuji Naka walking naked down the street"...)

nightstyao

Post by nightstyao »

Naka was mainly a programmer and producer in the old games, so I don't know how much credit you can give him. Game design was by Yasuhara.

I probably wouldn't slap him, though. Maybe a nice kick in the shins.

Segata

Post by Segata »

I would kidnap him and steal his identity.

BlazeHedgehog

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

I would probably shake his hand, because no matter what kind of half-assed shit Sonicteam has pulled over the years, it probably wasn't directly his fault. And come on, it's <i>Yuji Naka</i>. It's not every day you see Yuji Naka just strollin' down the street in America (or the UK).

Edit: Don't you hate it when you're typing and you miss out one crucial word and it makes you look like an ass? I can't believe how many times this happened on the old board and I had no power to edit the correct wording back in. :P
Last edited by BlazeHedgehog on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

BlazeHedgehog wrote:It's not every day you see Yuji Naka just strollin' down the street in America (or the UK).
Oh pish, I saw him just yesterday, buying a coke from the convenience store across the street. We had a brief chat; his English is rather good, you know. And his car if fscking hawt.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Del slept with Naka?! :shock:

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

No, just his car.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Weird, at first when I read the title of this topic, I thought it said, "If you saw Yuji Naka walking naked down the street"...
I think that would make for a much more interesting topic.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

So, what would everyone do if they saw Yuji Naka walking naked down the street?

Segata

Post by Segata »

Dress up in a school girl outfit, shout "It's GodZIRRA!" and run away squealing.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Popcorn wrote:So, what would everyone do if they saw Yuji Naka walking naked down the street?
Get the hell away from his Ferrari.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Take photos and send them to Sonic CulT. Then I'd gouge my eyes out and question my existence.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

It's happened to me, actually. It was when I was in LA for E3 2002. I was in my hotel room with my man-bitches Miyamoto, Suzuki, and Kojima when Naka shows up prancing around outside with his erect 3-inch dong thinking he's going to join us. We let him in to lick it all up when we were finished.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Green Gibbon! wrote:It's happened to me, actually. It was when I was in LA for E3 2002. I was in my hotel room with my man-bitches Miyamoto, Suzuki, and Kojima when Naka shows up prancing around outside with his erect 3-inch dong thinking he's going to join us. We let him in to lick it all up when we were finished.
Sweet deal! You didn't happen to tape this event, did you?

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I did, but the film got soiled. It was Kojima, he just doesn't know where to draw the line.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Green Gibbon! wrote:I did, but the film got soiled. It was Kojima, he just doesn't know where to draw the line.
I suppose his next masterpiece shall be called "Metal Gear Soiled" then. Starring Soiled Snake, of course.
HAR!

WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

I'd punch him in the gut and takes his lunch money.

"Are you telling me if I beat you up, I get free lunch money?"

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I'd scream at him: "Make sure you don't fall off the cliff! CLIFFS ARE EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE! CLIIIFS!"

Then I'd walk away, madly laughing.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

If I saw Yuji Naka walking down the street I would shake is hand and have him sign my T-Shirt. Then I would tell him why the hell did he approve of more characters, bottomless pits, grinding rails, multiple actions using only one button, and anything else him and Iizuka thought was a "good" idea to "improve" the Sonic series? I will then smack him for letting Yasuhara and Ohshima to get away from Sonic Team. Oh and I will urge him to get back to programming the games instead of just being the producer.

Now if I saw Yuji Naka walking down the street naked I would tell him, "Look, I don't care what you do in that barberic country of yours, but in the good old Christian-based U.S. of A. men usually keep their clothing on, especially in front of the ladies--unless they are man-whores."

Then I would kick him in the nads for Sonic Heroes.
Last edited by Ngangbius on Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

bcdcdude

Post by bcdcdude »

I would say hello and shake his hand. Then ask him to sign a few things so that whenever i have financial troubles i can sell signed memorabilia on eBay (should i ever join). Then i would ask "Where the hell is Burning Rangers 2?", then walk away and try to find Yu Suzuki instead. Simple.

Biby128

Post by Biby128 »

I would help him to make the correct decisions for the Sonic universe

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Well I would do what everyone else probably would do, which is want to shake his hand and tell him I'm a huge fan of Sonic. But since we are fabricating stories, I'd kneecap him and threaten the other knee if another monstrosity like Heroes was released.

Biby128

Post by Biby128 »

C'mon Sonic Heroes wasn't That bad. Alot of Non-Sonic fans love it especially the kids.