Oh yeah!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

I think you are looking too far into a retarded ad campaign Neo.
I CAN RANT ALL I WANT! TRIX SUCKS! RABBIT KILL THEM ALL! STAB! STAB STAB!
~Neo

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

I think I remember him obtaining a bowl once. In one of the commercials he entered a bicycle race or something and the wind blew his ears open like a sail, resulting in him winning the race. If I remember correctly, he <i>did</i> win a bowl/box of Trix.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

But did he EAT it?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Yeah, he has gotten the Trix like a million times. Then he flips out about it and loses his disguise and the kids are like, "Oh fuck no, this sheeyit is for kids... bitch." It's a lot like that.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

As long as we're on cereals again, why does Lucky always let the kids catch him? He's a leprechaun- he could kill them all, and probably turn them into marshmellows. Also, I choose to believe it is indeed tropical punch sloshing around inside his great headbody, and that he has a giant sink somewhere where his giant masters refill him every night.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Leprechauns can't really kill anybody. That stupid series of movies really did them an injustice as a people.

When you catch a leprechaun, you get to either take his pot of gold, or ask for three wishes. If you ask for four, you loose all the wishes.

It's all very traditional and civilized, although not without it's underhanded trickery. Most people don't end up dead. Although sometimes they end up cursed or trapped in a faerie dimension or whatever.

I suspect that they might give some leeway to gays, though. What with the fairy and rainbow connotations and all.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

I never say the movies, I just assumed that if a rabbit could mow down children, so could a leprechaun.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Zeta wrote:Leprechauns can't really kill anybody. That stupid series of movies really did them an injustice as a people.

When you catch a leprechaun, you get to either take his pot of gold, or ask for three wishes. If you ask for four, you loose all the wishes.

It's all very traditional and civilized, although not without it's underhanded trickery. Most people don't end up dead. Although sometimes they end up cursed or trapped in a faerie dimension or whatever.

I suspect that they might give some leeway to gays, though. What with the fairy and rainbow connotations and all.
I think they can kill you if you steal their gold without catching them...

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I'm not sure if that's possible, seeing as how their gold is kept in a magical parallel dimension existing within the very photons generated by a rainbow.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Zeta wrote:I'm not sure if that's possible, seeing as how their gold is kept in a magical parallel dimension existing within the very photons generated by a rainbow.
They always keep some of their gold in the pockets, legend says that if their lose all the gold they become giants and explode.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Double-S- wrote:But did he EAT it?
That was my point. He got away with it.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

The fuck he did!

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

The Trix Rabbit did indeed get to actually keep his Trix - once.

It's so wrong to discriminate against people based on species or age. Or both . . .

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

He got the Trix but right after that they changed them from the old puffball-shape to the new "fruity" shapes they have now, so since changing the shape obviously means they taste different he's still trying to get his hands on them. If only he could settle for a non-brand knockoff.

On a sort-of related note, I'd like to see a full-length cartoon animated in the same style as the Lucky Charms and Trix ads. They must spend more money producing those 30 second blurbs then most of your average saturday morning cartoons, so obviously this will never happen.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

On a sort-of related note, I'd like to see a full-length cartoon animated in the same style as the Lucky Charms and Trix ads. They must spend more money producing those 30 second blurbs then most of your average saturday morning cartoons, so obviously this will never happen.
I noticed that too, and it always pisses me off. It's especially glaring when one of the older (anything pre-Dexters Lab) Hannah Barberah cartoons comes on and is followed by a really expensively animated commericial . . .

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

On a sort-of related note, I'd like to see a full-length cartoon animated in the same style as the Lucky Charms and Trix ads.
Then what you want to see is the three Roger Rabbit shorts... "Tummy Trouble," "Roller Coaster Rabbit" and uh... the one in the woods. They're on the most recent DVD release of the Roger Rabbit movie. Completely animated in ones... it's a beautiful thing.