Mario + Rabbids - Apparently really good.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Mario + Rabbids - Apparently really good.

Post by Malchik »

If anyone can make a dumb crossover work it's with Nintendo's oversight.

https://youtu.be/wtZFY9psEqc

Jingles

Re: Mario + Rabbids - Apparently really good.

Post by Jingles »

Jeez, first Guru Larry and now Arlo. It's like you're all peeking at my Youtube subscription page.

I dunno - there's something a little icky about seeing Mario and pals occupying the same space as Screaming Franchise-Obliterators #138. If they really wanted to make a Mario TBS, they should have given Bowser and the common enemies top billing.

The game itself looks OK - they've done a very good job at blending the aesthetics of the two franchises - but man alive is that footage tedious. Maybe it's just because the guy is talking over it and showing all the features off, but does it really need to be that slow? Maybe I've been spoiled by Yggdra Union and Advance Wars, but I'm used to strategy games picking up the friggin' pace every now and again.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Re: Mario + Rabbids - Apparently really good.

Post by Malchik »

I grow tired of Bowser as a constant enemy. If the Rabbids were an original creation I'm sure we'd be more comfortable with them.

After the success with Minions I can now see why these characters were popular in retrospect.