Who is da all-time best sonic character?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.

Who is the all-time best Sonic character?

TAILS DOLL (Schlurrpy!)
41%
Miles "Tails" Prower
9%
Knuckles the Echidna
No votes
Amy Rose
9%
Shadow the Hedgehog
9%
Big the Cat (If you pick this, you are da coolest)
13%
Sonic the Hedgehog
6%
Cream the Rabbit (and her flying potatoe, Cheese)
No votes
Rouge the Bat
6%
Dr. Eggman
6%

Total votes: 32

chriscaffee

Okay, here's one.

Post by chriscaffee »

Name one game franchise in which only one playable character existed throughout the entire series.
Cool Spot

The Scarlet Scorpion

Post by The Scarlet Scorpion »

J.C.14 wrote:
Amazing Grant wrote:
The Scarlet Scorpion wrote:Being the indescicive sod that I am, I arbetrarilly chose Rouge, 'cause she's the only character to inject some sex appeal into the franchise (Amy's too young, and "Sonic X-treme"'s Tiara Boobowski is thoroughly underwhelming, despite the snicker-inducing name).

Viva la big boobies!
Dear Scarlet Scorpion,

There is no such thing as "sex appeal" in video games about animals aimed at children.

XoXo,
Grant

P.S. - One time I saw a squirrel outside and got a boner. Is this bad? Plz rply,kthx!!!!!!!!!`1`1!!1`
Well...Hedgehogs get boners
Quite often, in fact.

I once saw an episode of "Nature" on PBS talking about wildlife in one's backyard. They had an entire segment devoted to hedgehog coupulation, and noted that fertile hedgehogs often have sex several times each night, and each time with a different partner.

Makes one wonder what the upstanding people at Archie Comics would do with Princess Sally if they ever found that little nugget of information out. :grin:

The Scarlet Scorpion

plasticwingsband wrote:I don't know what I'd do if Chris was put in a Sonic game. Probably cry.

I mean, if he's just on the TV show, I don't have to watch, but I can't not play a Sonic game.

If that made any sense.
Think that's scary? I found out a while back that Sega at one point considered putting Pricess Sally in a Sonic game. And I don't just mean in a little tongue-in-cheek cameo like in "Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball". I mean a massive, important, absurdly prominent role.

Mother of God.

Anon

Bugger one; here's five.

Post by Anon »

Name one game franchise in which only one playable character existed throughout the entire series.
Metroid.
Ecco the Dolphin.
Splatterhouse.
Shenmue.
Rocket Night Adventures.

You're welcome.
Scarlet Scorpion wrote:I once saw an episode of "Nature" on PBS talking about wildlife in one's backyard. They had an entire segment devoted to hedgehog coupulation, and noted that fertile hedgehogs often have sex several times each night, and each time with a different partner.

Makes one wonder what the upstanding people at Archie Comics would do with Princess Sally if they ever found that little nugget of information out.
Well, I suppose that explains Sonic's adventurous and wandering nature.

Why Amy would still be interested in him, the world may never know...

WhoopA

Post by WhoopA »

The Scarlet Scorpion wrote:
plasticwingsband wrote:I don't know what I'd do if Chris was put in a Sonic game. Probably cry.

I mean, if he's just on the TV show, I don't have to watch, but I can't not play a Sonic game.

If that made any sense.
Think that's scary? I found out a while back that Sega at one point considered putting Pricess Sally in a Sonic game. And I don't just mean in a little tongue-in-cheek cameo like in "Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball". I mean a massive, important, absurdly prominent role.

Mother of God.
<a href='http://ghz.emulationzone.org/sonic/cd/s ... misc'>They succeeded, in a fashion.</a>

The Scarlet Scorpion

Amazing Grant wrote:
The Scarlet Scorpion wrote:Being the indescicive sod that I am, I arbetrarilly chose Rouge, 'cause she's the only character to inject some sex appeal into the franchise (Amy's too young, and "Sonic X-treme"'s Tiara Boobowski is thoroughly underwhelming, despite the snicker-inducing name).

Viva la big boobies!
Dear Scarlet Scorpion,

There is no such thing as "sex appeal" in video games about animals aimed at children.

XoXo,
Grant

P.S. - One time I saw a squirrel outside and got a boner. Is this bad? Plz rply,kthx!!!!!!!!!`1`1!!1`

But Sonic Team programed them to jiggle! I'm telling you, sex appeal.

But, perhaps for the best, I cannot for the life of me explain a squirrell-induced hard-on. I guess all it depends upon how big its nuts were...

The Scarlet Scorpion

Re: Bugger one; here's five.

Anon wrote:
Metroid.
Ecco the Dolphin.
Splatterhouse.
Shenmue.
Rocket Night Adventures.

You're welcome.
Scarlet Scorpion wrote:I once saw an episode of "Nature" on PBS talking about wildlife in one's backyard. They had an entire segment devoted to hedgehog coupulation, and noted that fertile hedgehogs often have sex several times each night, and each time with a different partner.

Makes one wonder what the upstanding people at Archie Comics would do with Princess Sally if they ever found that little nugget of information out.
Well, I suppose that explains Sonic's adventurous and wandering nature.

Why Amy would still be interested in him, the world may never know...

I guess E-102 Gamma couldn't please her.

Okay, that was so, so wrong.

The Scarlet Scorpion

Bo wrote:3D Blast really was a solid game. Not a Sonic game, but a fun isometric looking thing. The Genesis version, anyway. The Saturn version's load times were utterly unbearable. What the hell was it doing to that poor disc?
Something unsightly with its mother, I suppose...

The Scarlet Scorpion

WhoopA wrote:
The Scarlet Scorpion wrote:

If that made any sense.

Mother of God.
<a href='http://ghz.emulationzone.org/sonic/cd/s ... misc'>They succeeded, in a fashion.</a>
Ah, yes, I remember reading about that. I just meant the actual character would have appeared, not just Amy Rose with a different name.

It's still idiotic, though...

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

3 points:

-My vote goes to Metal Sonic. Oh, wait. Shadow.
-I'm just SICK of everyone saying Sonic Heroes is awful.
-About Tails Doll...what the hell does "schlurrpy" means?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

It's an inside joke type thing dealy. At least this one was only dead for a month.