Merry Christmas, you heartless bastards

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

Happy late birthday Jesus and happy week-into-New-Year, people!!

Also got some practical stuff, two t-shirts and a belt IIRC.

Stumbled upon this place by chance, sometime during 2004 or 2005 I think, I was just discovering the wonders of the interbutts and "Sonic" was one of the first things I thought about for some reason, been posting here since the Sonic '06 fiasco, and also got my Internet forum cherry popped here. I was such a massive retard and my English was so bad, SO BAD dudes... I deserved everything you did to me and then some, on retrospective it was quite funny, I still re-read that thread from time to time. After that I joined a forum in my own damn language and finally learned how to fucking behave properly, then I came back here. That's pretty much it, I guess.

Slowed down/ halted my posting for the same reason(s) so many of you did. I'm reading this thread and posting this as I listen for the first time to OCR's Project Chaos in its entirety, so I'm seriously getting in the mood for giving that sad cash-in of rehashed memories they call Generations a fair chance. I also recently visited Blaze's YT channel and there it was, his review of it, so I'm really getting my (super modest) hopes up.

Anyways, imma sticking 'round 'til this ship sinks 4 good and all that.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Re: Merry Christmas, you heartless bastards

Post by Opa-Opa »

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!

I've been gone for quite a while, but reading you guys' posts I figured I'm not the only one. I've been replaying Sonic Adventure (and having fun like it's '99) lately and felt like seeing how you bunch of quick-witted sarcastic people were doing. It's nice to see so many of you are still here.

Been working a lot lately, doing some animation work, video, illustration, storyboard, comics and whatever comes. Not quite into making games yet but getting there. Brazil kinda sucks on that.

My christmas loot was fun.

- Some t-shirts (an awesome t-shirt with Beemo's face and a Regular Show one)
- Heavy Rain
- Some suspenders (I'm kinda into that)
- some books, notebooks, drawing stuff and a couple of movies

I'll try and come back more often. I had a lot of good laughs here.