Not completely a plug!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Re: Not completely a plug!

Post by Brazillian Cara »

I know it's a bit late, but the finale was amazing. You worked in something really special, Radrappy!

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Huh. TSSZ is reporting that Gravity Falls creator, Alex Hirsch, was seen at SEGA HQ. He tweeted: 'we're coming for your chili dogs!' HMMM...

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Okay, now TSSZ is reporting that Radrappy was there too. Radrappy, please elaborate. Do you two have some involvement with the movie?

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

Even if he is, he probably can't say so because of potential NDAs, like Hirsch.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Well I hope we get some answers soon. Back to Gravity Falls.. I saw the Weirdmeggedon finale tonight, it was great. That bit where Bill screwed with the face of Pacifica's dad made me laugh out loud. The final battle with the Mystery Shack as a robot was pretty cool, (Bonus points for the remixed theme music playing during this scene) And Ford pulling the ol' switcheroo on Bill caught me by surprise. I was surprised by how dark the episode was at times. An apocalyptic kids cartoon. How odd. (Wendy crossbowing that bat to death was a little shocking for a Disney Channel show) All in all, it was a satisfying conclusion, (There's still a few episodes here and there that I missed) It actually got my adrenaline going a bit at times, as dorky as that sounds. If you guys do have some sort of involvement with the Sonic movie, I know it will be in good hands.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Again, sorry for the lack of spacing between paragraphs. Stupid mobile phone..