Sega hates cats and fishermen

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
M.C.Dillinger
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden/Megaman Maverick Hunter X/TF2
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Sega hates cats and fishermen

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

So, if the sonic stadium is to be believed, sonic team won't use big the cat anymore.

I could write a ranging wall of text about Sega's anti-cat agenda (we are, after all, down from two cats to only one now.) Instead, I'm starting this thread because Sonic Team said they can't find a use for Big, among other characters. Personally I think this is kind of strange. Sonic Team has always struggled to find good story potential for their characters.

Shadow has had little reason to be around since his infamous spinoff game.

Amy hasn't carried a plot since sonic adventure and had Small contributions to the plot of sonic adventure two.

Knuckles this had nothing to do since the sonic adventure games and even then he was just undoing a disturbance to his status quo. He literally shows up just for the sake of being there was no reason to care. Nevermind he supposed to be guarding the Master Emerald.

Apparently Sonic Team can't figure out what to do with a self-righteous mercenary who is a master of firearms. Seriously, they can't think of anything?

Edit: I think this might be a fools joke

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Re: Sega hates cats and fishermen

Post by Segaholic2 »

I highly doubt this is true.

I do wish Iizuka would actually say outright that they've shelved side characters. And they should shelve more. Cull the fat from the cast.

Dr. BUGMAN
Now Playing: Poverty

Post by Dr. BUGMAN »

Any threat serious enough to conquer/destroy the world is a threat to Angel Island and the Master Emerald thereon.

Crisis

Post by Crisis »

Personally, I'd like to see more of Marine the Raccoon.